Chapter 30: I'll Show You

Tzuyu's POV:

I can't believe that this is happening. This is all happening. I have to be calm about this, but I'm worried about Sana. This is why I'm scared. I don't want her to take it all the wrong way after this. 

She was walking heavily, with her hand on her head. Is she drinking again? And is that Eunseo? What the hell, okay never mind. What in the world is she doing here? I shouldn't be distracted because of her. This is all for her.

It was heavy for me to just shrug her off of my shoulder without a smile. I should just act like I'm fine, though I'm not. This is for the both of us. Remember that Tzuyu.

The sun was still up, and it's gonna set soon.

Specifically in 3 hours.

Okay, this is it. Time to Bingo this shit.

The guess started to sit down and get ready for this. It was quiet by the beach and only splashing water, the whistling wind and other hotel guests from the other resort building were heard.

The gentle music played and the kids started throwing pink flower petals on the floor. The bridesmaids followed afterwards. Oppa will escort me since he wanted to, and dad allowed him.

"Ready?" He asked me with a soft smile on his face. I nodded and we started walking down the aisle. I held his arms tightly which made my nerves calm down. Dad was smiling brightly at the both of us like an idiot. Well, he actually is, at some point.

-

This is finally it. Time to let go. Jungkook and I stood at the front, about to place our rings on our fingers. Lay oppa left somewhere making my younger cousin get the rings for us.

The kid handed the rings to Jungkook and me and we said our fake ass messages and vows to each other

"Tzuyu, I may not have been with you ever since you were a child, but the time we've spent together was really priceless.

I know I'm not the perfect guy you've ever had and met, but I'll be someone who you want to be with." Jungkook said as he held my hand and insterted the ring on my finger. He handed the mic to me and I said mine.

I saw oppa back with a girl, which is good. I grinned at oppa and winked at him.

"I'm sorry that this will be taking a while. I just want to be sincere as much as possible" I said as I let go of his grip on my hand. I looked at oppa and he nodded at me.

"Jungkook, you're a nice guy. A charming and a smart one. But you know, what do you expect from a girl like me.

Not everything we say is what we mean, and I accept the truth. I'm trying to say that, even if we mean it, we can't really do all of it. So don't push yourself to show me and all of us, that you'll be someone I want you to be."

The projector turned on and it was still black. I took a deep breath and flashed a smile to everyone.

"You know, nobody is perfect. It's fine if you show your imperfections. It will be a burden if you try too much to be the best, for yourself, and for others. So why not show us who you realky are. That way, we won't live in dispair and heavy weight in our heart right?" Everyone nodded and I continued, I looked at Jungkook and held his hand, "Kookie, I wanted to know more about you, but you're still the shy boy you are. Why did you make me find out the real you from someone else?"

Then a picture of Jungkook fucking a guy flashed on the screen. Then it changed to a gambling photo and a video where he cheated on his girlfriend. I smiled at him and cupped his terrified and angry face. Then I saw dad, with a shocked face looking at me.