Chapter 1: Welcome

Tzuyu's POV

I got hired by the Minatozaki family as their child's personal bodygaurd. Sounds more like babysitting to me but they pay quite the price. A frigging billionare ass family hired me and I'm already a rich spoiled kid. My family owns two famous companies, one for entertainment called JYP and a clothes brand company. Both earns more than four hundred million dollars a year. So we get like eight hundred million dollars every year, the expenses excluded.

No one knows too much about my family though. Even my siblings and I. They just know my parents who both made the companies. That's nice though since I don't have to get ambushed by paparazzis and do all that traveling shit.

Anyway, I went over to the house of the Minatozakis. It was huge, but compared to our house, it was just one-third of ours. At least I don't have to run and wander around often finding someone. It was like a foreigner's house (well they're obviously foreigners) which had this 1800's look which is really nice.

As I entered the gate, I was welcomed by one of my fellow co-workers, Chaeyoung. She's small but she's quite fiesty for her size. "Good morning, I'm Son Chaeyoung, one of the gaurds here in the house. You may call me Chaeng for short" she smiled and it showed her cute dimples. I smiled back, I was about to introduce my self but I got cut off "SHHHH!!!No need, I know you by your files,Chou Tzuyu preferably called as Tzuyu." Well, it was convenient for me though so I just went ahead.

Since the gate to the doorstep of the house is more than one kilometer I think, we had to drive a golf cart on the way there. The garden was somewhat similar to ours, so it made me feel like I'm at home.

We proceeded inside and the family was waiting in the living room. I only saw the parents there but I didn't mind. "Ah! Chou Tzuyu! Welcome, Welcome. Please take a seat" Mr. Minatozaki welcomed me with a good hug. It was nice, unlike my previous ones, old germaphobic brats. "It's nice meeting you. I suppose you've already met my dear wife who specially hired you to be our child's personal bodyguard" Seems like the child is nowhere to be found in the room. Mr. Minatozaki ordered one of the maids to call their child down to meet me.

As I heard the footsteps getting closer behind me, I looked back and well damn. She was one hell of a child. She had an S-line, Silver gray hair, white skin. Typical teenager, wearing denim shorts, and a white cotton top where you can see her pink bra strap. Summer is the best. But this girl had a blank face, she had a sad glare but when our eyes met, her expression lightened up a bit.

"Well, this is Sana, my beautiful daughter. You must take care of her at all costs, anywhere, anytime." Mr. Minatozaki said as he placed his hand behind Sana's back.

"Why so sir?" I asked

Ms. Minatozaki replied instead. "Well, Sana as you can see is quite a beauty. She often gets approached my men and gets teased by other girls. We want her safe as possible. You do know why I chose you" she said as she brushed her daughters shiny hair.
-----1 week before-----

"Hello Tzuyu, I'm Mrs. Minatozaki, of you know what already hehe"

"Um yes ma'am." I simply replied

"You are the top student and graduate of one of our government's secret agencies. You have good skills. I have also heard you're quite a softie"

"And?"

"You." She paused for a moment while pointing at me "You are perfect for the job I'll be giving you"

"And what job will that be?

She smiled and looked down "You will be my child's personal bodyguard."

"Um, bodyguard? I'm not sure about that. It's an easy job, I'm fine with that. You could at least give me a twist"

"Hmmm, well that's good. For the twist, you're going to be with her 24/7"

What? I asked myself with a confused and unsatisfied look.

"And what does that mean?"

"It means, anywhere she goes, you'll be there."

"Yes, I know but what's the catch"

"Well let's just say that you're going to attend her school. You've graduated college about a year ago, well might as well come back to school. What's good is that everything is paid, and you get good money from me"

I thought about it for a moment. It was big money, and an easy job. So I took it.

"Great! You'll start next week"

"Thank you, but why'd you choose me though? You could've hired someone with a lower rank than me right?"

"Aigoo. I heard that you were popular and really had the power when you were still studying. From elementary 'til college. You can just brush off problems quick. We'll talk about it when we meet"

-----Back to Present-----

I replied " yes. I understand"

We finished up and one of the maids accompanied me to my room. It was more like the master's bedroom for me. I guess this is for being her gaurd. It smells new, freshly painted, no dusts, no dirt and anything. Everything was new. It was my style, not one of those royal bedroom with the golden colors but a modern simple room with so much space. It was also great that it's also soundproof like my room so I can just make noise and shit. I unpacked my things and rested. I was told to get ready for school tomorrow so I went to bed quick after dinner.