Chapter 8: Owned

Sana's POV:

*School bell ringing*

Back to class. Tzuyu carried my bag for me. The hickey she gave me last week was still visible. It started to fade away though. She told me it's a sign that she owns me too. How cute. Kinky somehow. LOL

Jackson and his gang came. Luckily Tzuyu went outside since she left something in the car.

"Yo Sana. Where's Tzuyu" Jackson aaked me. I just crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "She left to get something. What do you want with her anyway?"

"Why do you care? It's not like she's your girlfriend. Even if she was, I would have still dated her" he blurted out and they started laughing. "Look walking money, just get out of my way would you? I'm not bothering you anymore so try not to mess uo the game"

I pushed him away as he leaned on me. "Sorry, but she's occupied right now. Now go away dickhead" Kai started walking towards but Jackson stretched his arm out to stop him.

"Aigoo, your attitude is coming back again. Why'd you become soft ever since Tzutu came here Sana?" He asked in a cute tone that was meant to annoy me.

"Why ask me? Why are you looking for Tzuyu when you've got other BITCHES to screw with" I spat the words out. Students in the hallway started wooing and whispering.

"You're a pain in the ass."

"Since when was I not?" I chuckled while my arms were crossed. Jackson grabbed me by the collar. Right on time. Tzuyu came and saw the situation.

"Go ahead. It's not like she likes you anyway" I whispered to his face. He crinkled his nose and put me down as he saw Tzuyu give him an angry glare.

"Oh hey Tzuyu" he brushed off non-existing dirt on his pants and hands.
He walked to Tzuyu give her a high-five to avoid the subject. Tzuyu didn't give in. She walked past me and grabbed my arm.

We left the place.

We had lunch, as usual, dad would send my butlers to school and send our food. The cafeteria food was still shitty though it was a private school for rich kids like me.

I had a private spot by the garden where Tzuyu and I would eat. I requested our chef to make pork cutlets, beef soup and bingsu. She liked it.

While we were eating, Tzuyu asked me a question.

"Chubs, what happened between you and Jackson earlier?"

"Oh, nothing. Just being a tough guy again. He was looking for you" I said and gulped the water down. "I just wanted him to go away. You're mine you know that"

She hushed me since her butler was sitting in one of the other tables. Right, our relationship is still between us.

"That's nice of you. It's not necessary though, I'm still your bodygaurd. I can handle myself." I looked at her and said "Can't help it. He can still take you away from me"

"There's no way he will. He's also a wimp to be honest. He can't even dodge a punch from Mark and not throw tantrums about it" she said in a nice tone. It comforted me very well.

We went to the restroom afterwards. I waited for Tzuyu oitside the restroom. I laid my back against the wall and stared at the ceiling. Then there was this new kid that walked past me. It was obvious he was new since he was wandering around the place and smells like those baby cologne. All of the students here wear expensive perfume. So he wasn't really rich was he?

He saw me and slightly bowed. I smiled back and looked away. He kept on looking at me. He was a bit taller than me, had this golden brown hair and baby face.