Chapter 16: To start with

Sana's POV:

I let Alpha Strike move our secret room in my house. Only a few friends and Jun have been inside. It's always dull. Mom and dad don't really mind noise in the house but messing it up can kill you once they arrive.

I went downstairs with Tzuyu to grab some food.

"Ah, Ms. Sana. Your parents told me that you have frienda here. I'm baking snacks for you and them." Ms. Kim said while untying her apron.

"Oh, thank you. I'll just prepare some drinks then" I said while Tzuyu followed me to the fridge. Tzuyu helped me make the milkshake she made when we were in her resort. It was cute and delicious too.

Then someone was calling me on my phone. "Chewy-ah, I'll leave you for a while. I'll just answer the call" I told her. I checked the phone and god, I was happy. My best friend Mina was calling.

Sana:
Yaaa!!! Pengu!

Minari:
O? Sana!!! Guess what?

Sana:
What, what???

Minari:
I'm coming over to Korea! Dad sent me to study here for college. I left highschool early.

Sana:
What?! No way!!!

Minari:
Yes way. And....

Sana:
And what???

Minari:
I'm already at Incheon airport. I'm just waiting for my driver. Uncle told me I'll be staying at your house until college starts this year.

Sana:
WHAT THE HELL. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFOREHAND??? I'll get ready ara?

Minari:
Omo, thanks Sana. Oh,  driver's here. Talk to you later. Bye!

I started jumping around and told the news to Tzuyu. She finished up quickly and served the food and drinks to the team.

"She'll be staying here, let's clean up for her and prepare" I told Tzuyu while going upstairs, holding her hand. "Ms. Kim! Please tell chef to make shawarma and teokbeokki, kamsa!"

I opened Mina's room and cleaned up. "The room seems a bit plain doesn't it?" Tzuyu put her arm around me and I leaned on it. I nodded, "Let's buy comforters and curtains then shall we?"

Tzuyu drove quick since Mina will be arriving soon. I bought blue curtains, and blue blankets and sheets. Blue will bring out a positive yet cooling vibe in the room. Tzuyu even bought some clothes for her, it was nice of her to do that for Mina, though she hasn't met her yet.

We got back home, and ran upstairs. We hung the curtains and changed the sheets. For the rest of the time, Tzuyu sweot the floor and I set up some decorations.

*Ding*dong*

Mina's here.

I answerwd the door and a girl with hair that reached only up to her shoulders wearing black and red was standing. "MINA!" I yelled. She gave me a bright smile and hugged me.

Let's go in. Tzuyu helped me prepare your room. We went upstairs and I gave Tzuyu's gift for Mina.

"Omo! This top and shoes are so pretty!" She said while hugging them. "That's nice of her. She's pretty too."

We talked about how things were going for us.

"Aish, really! Dad sent me here to also find a soulmate. At least he doesn't have any standards" Mina said while drinking her soy milk. "So, how about you Sana. Got any catch so far?"