Which Fall Out Boy music video would you be in? (And who would you be?)

Which FOB music video would you be in and who would you be?

Aries: American Beauty/American Psycho (You're the Psycho kid who gets beat up)

Taurus: This Ain't A Scene It's An Arms Race (The dude who jumps on the bed and causes Pete to go flying out the window)

Gemini: I Don't Care (The shopkeeper who Patrick and Pete steal bread and other stuff from)

Cancer: America's Suitehearts (You're Patrick in a yellow tux and top hat)

Leo: Dance, Dance (You're Pete's date to the dance)

Virgo: Thnks fr th mmrs (The bossy director monkey with the hat on)

Libra: Young And Menace (You'd be the girl with the Afro who was raised by llamas)

Scorpio: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me (You're Pete The Vampire)

Sagittarius: My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (You're 2 Chainz with a blowtorch)

Capricorn: Uma Thurman (You are Sarah, FOB's assistant)

Aquarius: Irresistible (You're Joe)

Pisces: Sugar We're Going Down (The boy with antlers)

So which FOB music video is your favourite? Also who is excited for FOB's new "champion" song coming out on the 22nd?! Any theories?

Also if you like this chapter comments and votes are much appreciated XD