Which Frank Iero quote are you?

Frank Iero is a pretty rad guy and he can say some pretty savage and funny stuff but which one of his quotes are you?

Aries: "They're slimy, Gerard's lips are slimy"

Taurus: "I found a really comfortable spot. I think it was kind of... Might be in the panda's crotch... It was very cuddly and I felt warm and safe"

Gemini: "When my balls got wet, that's when I got scared"

Cancer: "I hate mushrooms. All mushrooms. No matter how they're prepared, I feel like they're all slimy and they taste like dirt"

Leo: "I would rather be trampled by thousands of children than touch a spider"

Virgo: "BUTTFUCK!"

Libra: "If you lose count of how many cookies you ate, the calorie intake ceases to exist. True story"

Scorpio: "Gerard, in my view, is the second coolest motherfucker on this planet. Second because I'm first, and therefore cooler"

Sagittarius: "Yeah I read the Ellen DeGeneres book, it made me a lesbian, I only date girls now"

Capricorn: "Emo always meant emotional. Any kind of art or music should be emotional. If its not, than it's pretty much just a jingle selling bleach or pizza"

Aquarius: "I think we're winning, but I'm really drunk so..."

Pisces: "My biggest addictions have been chocolate cake, mashed potatoes, and butter sandwiches"

Also, I think every zodiac sign deserves the quote "Rad" coz you are all Rad so yeah, don't forget to comment or vote you Rad bunch XD