Which Emo ship are you?

This is Wattpad so we all know and love fan fiction about our favourite band members dating, hooking up and in some cases Smut that involves milk, but I guess there's no use crying over something that's viral! Anyway which Emo ship are you?

Aries: Ryden (Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie aka the Milky Boys)

Taurus: Petekey (Pete Wentz and Mikey Way aka Warped Tour 2005, Sweet Little Dudes and every Fall Out Boy song)

Gemini: There's no point, they're all married anyway (aka the boring person who needs more smut in their life)

Cancer: Joshler (Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun aka the best Frens goals and the traumatic Forest Fic)

Leo: Rikey (Ray Toro and Mikey Way aka Sunshine and Unicorns)

Virgo: Frerard (Gerard Way and Frank Iero aka Jacket Slut and Dogaholic but don't even get me started on ASOTM)

Libra: Waycest (Gerard Way and Mikey Way aka Ewwwwwww no, just no)

Scorpio: Bobkey (Bob Bryar and Mikey Way aka Breakfast)

Sagittarius: Peterick (Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump aka Thanks Pete!)

Capricorn: Gerbert (Gerard Way and Bert McCracken aka every book by @raughy / @potatoyoghurt and for some reason people actual ship them?)

Aquarius: Brallon (Brendon Urie and Dallon Weekes aka Forehead and Giraffe)

Pisces: Trohley (Joe Trohman and Andy Hurley aka Hot Tattoos)

Sorry if this chapter triggered you, I just couldn't resist ;)

Also any fanfics you guys recommend?