2.king Roscoe

(He is 23 yrs old)
Today is the day al'dreco. You got this.I tolled myself in the mirror.I scrolled to flau'jae name.just asked her out.I can do this.then I clicked on the contact and hit dial. It was dialing. Nope!can't do it!then I hang up.I sat on my bed.well I will try again.then my phone rang. Flau'jae!then I answered it without checking the called ID.

A:hey flau'jae.
D:it's not flau'jae. Its deetranada.
A:oh.
D: you sound a little disappointed. Awe is little roscoe still got a crush on flau'jae.
A:shut it.
D: I think I heard blushing.
A:I am not blushing.
D:right now and I am Beyonce.but that not why I called you for.
A:which is?
D:I heard J.d is going to make a reunion tour!
A:really?are you sure?
D: no but I saw on twitter-
A: dee,you can't believe everything off the internet.
D: but-
A: no butts.see ya later.

Then I hang up.my phone rang again and i answered again.

A: dee,I tolled no butts!
F: um.it is not deetranada. Its flau'jae.
A: man,I really need to check caller ID.
F: al, meet at my coffee shop.
A:okay, when?
F: now if you not busy.
A:I am on my way.

Then I hang up.I did my happy dance.I got dressed and drove the coffee shop that flau'jae own.I walk in the shop to the cashier.and there she was the most beautiful creature ever to walk this earth.flau'jae.Act cool.

"I will have the king Roscoe."

"Al'dreco, you know that drink is not name after you because you buy it every time you come in here."said fla'jae.

"But you could."

"But I am not."said flau'jae. Then she make my coffee and her drink. We walked to the corner booth. We sat down.

"Did you hear j.d is making a reunion tour with the cast of season 3."said flau'jae

"Yeah.dee tolled me."

"I hadn't rapped in years.especially after youknowwhat happened. "Said flau'jae. She took a sip of her drink.

"Me either.I hadn't pick up the mic after high school. and I haven't wrote a rap since I started working at newspaper."

"I feel ya.I  hadn't wrote since I brought this place."Said flau'jae.

"Let hope it is a rumor. But I will notify nova."