"Hey." I said in a monotone voice. Damien's behavior was still bugging me. Why hadn't he talked to me yet? He had barely looked at me. We were mates.

            "What's up?" Jai asked concerned.

            "Um, I found my mate." I said my voice rising an octave at the end. I said it like a question.

            "Really? Whose the lucky guy?" Jai smiled widely.

            "Damien." I said so only he could hear. I didn't want anyone to hear me, not that anyone would care or believe me probably.

            "Really?" Jai questioned me as he looked behind me. He looked surprised then mad.

            "Yeah?" I said as I looked behind me to see what he was looking at.

            Damien walked into the cafeteria with his friends. More importantly Victoria was hanging onto of his arm like her life depended on it. Damien wasn't doing anything to stop her. He was smiling, or smirking, and laughing with his friends. He looked perfectly content as they sat down at their usual lunch table. He looked even happier when Victoria plopped herself on his lap and started sucking on his neck like a fucking vampire.

            A low growl escaped my lips. I thought it was low, but Damien was able to hear it and his head snapped up to let his gaze meet mine. I know that my face had hurt written all over it. He looked sorry for a split second then he smirked at me.

            "I'll kill him." Jai said angrily as I looked away.

            "He's a player. He needs time to get used to just having me." I said as a pathetic excuse.

            "No, actually that's not okay. You are his mate and he needs to respect that. He is no longer a single player. You should go talk to him." Jai said to me angrily. He was still watching Damien and Victoria.

            "I don't want to make a big scene." I said looking down at my hands as I twiddled my thumbs.

            "Take him somewhere else, but you should talk to him." Jai encouraged me.

            "Okay." I said still unsure. I picked up my stuff and started heading over to their table. Activity stopped when I approached their table. All of the people at the table teased me everyday. None of them liked me. Why would I be coming over to their lunch table.

            "Damien," I squeaked. "Can I talk to you outside for a second."

            Victoria's head snapped up when I said this and gave me a glare that would have put me six-feet under if looks could kill. Then she started to laugh at me. Her laugh sounded like a hyena.

            "Aria. Go away." Aaron said in a pleading tone. He didn't want his little sister embarrassing him.