France (Part 2) ~SMUT~

I lovvvvvveee this picture it's so cute and so well taken!!

Y'all know what time it is.

---

By the time you and Ben got back to the hotel, it was getting close to 11, but that didn't stop Ben from his hands wandering all over your body on the way up the elevator. You playfully fought them off while giggling furiously. When the elevator door dinged, he lifted you up into a bridal sweep, making you squeal and hold on to his chest for support. "Ben!" You laughed hard against him, making him laugh with you and practically rush to your room. He struggled a bit to get the key card in, making you laugh harder. Once he got it open, he kicked the door shut with his leg and carried you to the bed.

His lips were on yours as soon as he put you down, making your giggles subside and instead wrap your arms around his neck to draw him closer. He ran his hands up your sides, lifting up your shirt a bit before taking it off completely. "Oh god, (Y/N), I love you." He whispered as he ran his hands over your newly exposed skin.

"Paris can do that to you." You giggled, making him nip at your neck while you unbuttoned the buttons on his light blue shirt.

"Say you love me." He said, kissing your stomach and looking up at you with intense eyes. You loved teasing him, especially when he went this crazy for you; so you shook your head like a 5-year-old and pursed your lips. He growled and pulled down your shorts along with your panties, making you moan at the look in his eyes. He grinned wickedly and made his way back up your body. "Say you love me." He repeated, reaching around your back and unhooking your bra. Again, you smiled and shook your head.

Once your bra was off, his large hands started gently massaging them, making you moan out and clutch the sheets. "Ah..." You whimpered as he circled a nipple in his finger, flicking at it lightly. Again, he repeated his phrase, but you were too distracted by his hands to respond. He moved on his hands and slowly dragged a nail down your stomach, tickling you and making you giggle. While you were giggling, he captured your lips in a kiss so sweet and loving that you could help the words that came out of your mouth. "I love you..." You whispered breathlessly when he pulled out; he smiled with satisfaction.

"I love you too." His hand continued to move until you stopped his movements, making him look at you with confusion, until you flipped him over so you were on top. He groaned when you pulled down his shorts and his underwear. His erection stood thick and proud against his stomach, looking divine to you, so while he was looking at you, you gave him a sly grin. He smirked back, taking a part of the sheets and closing it in his fists. You took that as your cue and didn't waste any time by taking him into your mouth. He let out a bellowing groan and threw his head back, both hands taking the sheets in closed fists. "Oh, (Y/N)." He moaned when you started to flick over the tip with your tongue, not hesitating to tease him a bit. "Please." He breathlessly begged, thrusting his hips up timidly to gain more friction. You took pity on him, engulfing him completely and massaging his balls. A groan of overwhelming desire escaped his lips as he carted his fingers through your hair. You hummed when he tugged a bit, making him visibly shudder from the vibrations running throughout his body. You picked up the pace a bit, making him moan loudly; he lost all control and started thrusting his hips. You let him, trying not to gag as you felt yourself begin to get even more wet - if that was possible.

"Darling..." His warning tone made you slow down. "Dar- ugh! Darling, stop..." He stopped your motions, trying to catch his breath as he uttered his next words. "I... I need to be inside you." You nodded and wiped your lips, letting him flip you over so he was on top. He was still trying to catch his breath from the pleasure you gave him, making you smile. You were glad you have this effect on the man that you loved. His gaze suddenly turned serious when he caught his breath, you nodded slightly letting him know that you were ready.

He lined himself up with your entrance, letting the tip of his cock rub against your clit to tease you. You shuddered and begged, readying yourself for what was coming next. Slowly, he pushed himself inside of you; the both of you didn't make any noise until he was the all the way in. By the time he was all the way in, you were both letting out soft pants against each other's faces. You gave him the okay and carted your fingers through through his hair. He started rolling his hips at a slow pace, taking in every moan and plea coming from your mouth. He groaned with you, lifting your hips a bit, allowing him to go deeper. At your command, he started to move faster, making your back arch slightly off the bed. Unconsciously, you started to grind against him, making him groan louder than intended and pick up the pace. The headboard was banging against the wall, but something made you think that this wasn't unusual for the people who worked at this hotel.

"God..." You groaned as he slipped his hand in between the both of you and started rubbing your clit skillfully.

"Not quite." He whispered, his muscles beginning to shake and his breathing coming in gasps as he edged closer to his orgasm. He let out a bellowing groan as he came hard inside you, trying to keep a steady pace as he continued to rub you. "Come on... come on love." With those words, you were sent way over the edge and came clenching around him, screaming out his name and tugging on his hair. Obviously too hard, because Ben let out a groan along with you when you pulled. Your chest was rising and falling sporadically, desperately trying to catch your breath as Ben put his full body weight onto you, panting into your chest. After a few moments, Ben finally lifted his head, giving you a lop-sided grin.

"C'était incroyable." He whispered, giggling as he crawled up by your naked form and put his arm around your stomach. "That was incredible." He translated, kissing your neck gently and nuzzling his nose into your neck.

"I love you so much." You whispered, pulling him closer and running your fingers through his hair. "So, so much." He peppered kisses onto your neck, sleepily mumbling love declarations into your neck.

"I love you too, (Y/N). More than I can say." He whispered, once again nuzzling his nose against your neck. You closed your eyes and lazily ran your fingers through his hair, tugging every so often and releasing a soft hum of appreciation from him.

"Where are we going tomorrow?"

"I have something planned, my love." He mumbled, half-asleep and kissing your hand.

"Can't wait..." You whispered, drifting off into a deep sleep.

Oh, he had a lot planned for you tomorrow.

---

I'm on a 3 hour bus ride to Kings Dominion today for an orchestra competition! Wish me luck!!

Have a great day my lovelies xx