Room 221B {Teen!Benedict}

Heh.... seE WHAT I DID THERE?

Anyway, it's like 1:00am and I decided to write this because I have insomnia and I cannot physically sleep.

COULD YOU IMAGINE GOING TO SCHOOL WITH THAT LIKE IM GAY BUT HOT DAMN I WOULD DATE THE HELL OUT OF THAT LIKE BENEDICT CAN I HAVE YOUR GENES.

You and teen Benedict go to the same school and when you meet you instantly connect.
---

You sighed as you realized that you were going to be late. You had just transferred to a new high school halfway through the year, so you knew it was going to be difficult to meet at least one person who didn't have friends. Even more difficult to get that person to like you.

After getting all of your books out of your locker, you desperately searched for your room, not really paying attention at all.

Suddenly, you bumped into a person, knocking you on your butt and your books scattering all over the floor. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" The man above me apologized, bending down to help you with my books. "Let me help you with that." He said, smiling a really cute smile.

I took this opportunity to look at his face. Cheekbones sharper than the color of his eyes, a piercing mix of gray, blue and green. His ginger hair was a bit disheveled, but still seemed to be perfectly in place at the same time. His lips were shaped perfectly like a cupid-bow, and I saw those lips form words that I didn't hear.

"What?" I asked, my eyes widening as I realized that I've been staring.

"I believe these are yours." He chuckled, handing me the rest of my books. "My name's Benedict." He said, sticking his arm out as we stood.

"(Y/N). It's great to meet you Benedict."

"You can call me Ben." He smirked, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. "Where are you headed?"

"Hmm... Room 221B. But I can't seem to find it anywhere, I'm new here." I sighed, clutching my books to my chest as a light blush spread across my cheeks.

"Oh! I'm going there as well, follow me." He said sweetly, holding his hand out, offering to take my bag.

"Oh, no no, you don't have to-"

"I insist." He pressed, and I reluctantly dropped my bag off of my shoulder.

"Nobody has offered to show a pretty girl like you around yet?" He asked, starting to walk down the hall. I followed after him like a lost puppy, grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, I wouldn't call myself pretty." I blushed, then quickly changed the subject, "But no, nobody even knows I exist yet. I'd like to keep it that way."

I've never been a very sociable person. My dad gets job offers every year from different places, causing us to move; it started when I was in 7th grade, and I was devastated when I left my best friend there. So, I thought to myself, why get attached when you know you're going to leave them anyway? There's no point. Which is why I sit alone at lunch, that weird girl with the long stringy hair and basic clothing, trying to blend like a chameleon. I occasionally get pushed into lockers, but it never gets bad.

"1, you're actually gorgeous, and 2, I know you exist. And you know what, (Y/N)?"

"What?"

"I have a feeling that it's going to be the best thing that's happened to me all day."

---

Maths. One of the worst subjects - at least to me. At least I got to sit next to Benedict, who was making eyes at me all throughout the period. I kept smiling and making eye contact out of the corner of my eye, he blushed every so often.