Tease Me ~SMUT~

Thanks for the idea Maskywantstobattle !!

FIRST OF ALL I HAD TO LOOK THROUGH SO MANY GIFS TO FIND THIS PERFECT ONE AND NOW I'M NOT OKAY - I LOOKED UP 'BENEIDCT CUMBERBATCH KISSING GIF' - PLEASE SEND HELP OMG HE'S TOO SEXY FOR THIS WORLDDDDD

So Ben is really horny (for some reason) and you - the reader - keeps teasing him (not knowing/kinda knowing he's horny) until... you know what.

(This is a long one)
---

Ben didn't know why. He was distracted all day, he could barely get most of his lines out. He couldn't stop thinking about you... but it was never this bad. He could barely control himself today. But he didn't want to spring it all on you at once, so he tried; he tried very very hard.

He walked through the door, and was greeted by a happy embrace and a few pecks on the neck. "Hey." You whispered in his ear, making him nearly shudder at the sound of your captivating voice.

"Hey." He said back, pulling out of the hug and taking a moment to look over your body. You were wearing one of his shirts and sweatpants with your hair down and natural, just the way he liked to see you. Everything about you was beautiful. He could list every single thing, but that would take entirely too long.

"I made dinner, your favorite." You said, slowly taking off Ben's jacket and hanging it up on the coat rack behind him. When you reached over to put the coat up, you unconsciously leaned down and revealed your cleavage. Ben's mouth dropped open as he stared into your shirt, his mouth practically watering; but still he tried to control himself. He had to if he wanted to keep his job.

When you stood back up, you saw Ben staring at you like a starving man, but you didn't really pay attention to it because he looked at you like that most of the time. "The rugby game is on, let me put it on for you?"

He couldn't respond, he just nodded, walking over to the couch and sitting down. You put a cold beer in his hand and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. He sighed and brought one hand up to your face to pull you closer into the kiss.

He started to lean more and more into the kiss the more you pulled away. "Baby." You whispered against his lips when he wouldn't pull away. "The pasta's going to burn." He grumbled something inaudible and let you go and finish the dinner. What had gotten into him? He usually was never like this after a long day of work.

As you were stirring the pasta around, you felt a pair of arms slink around your waist, making you jump. "Jesus, Ben." You laughed as he started placing gentle kisses on your neck. "Ben." You stopped his movements. "Are you okay?" Usually he was a bit grumpy when he came from filming, which usually led to you comforting him in some way, like gentle kisses or massages, which would later turn up in the bedroom.

"Yeah, I just love you so damn much." He said, his voice dropping making you smile and kiss him back. You took the pasta out of the pan and cooled it down, getting ready to put it on a plate. You topped it off with a little bit of cheese and butter, sprinkling a bit of oregano onto it. He just watched you, biting his lip every time you bent down to get something.

You handed him a plate of pasta, and he almost dropped it because he was trapped under your spell, and he couldn't shake it. "Ben." You said, snapping him back into reality. He took you by the hip and started leading you back to the couch.

"Sorry, love. I've been a bit distracted all day." He said, although he knew why, he didn't want to freak you out. Not that showering each other with physical affection was unusual, but he respected your boundaries and never crossed the line.