0.7

"H-hyung"

Jimin was scared of the man that was in front of him his face bloody, lip busted and obvious bruising on his knuckles. The night was cold and he wonder how Yoongi got here if there was no car. Through all of that Jimin quickly grabbed on to Yoongi and brought him into the house, not knowing what to do he brought him to the downstairs bathroom and sat him on the toilet.

It was hard for the older trying to mumble out words but since his body hurt so much, so many thoughts in his mind failed to come out.

" D-don't say anything hyung I can see that you are hurting"

Yoongi just stared at the smaller boy in front of him getting different types of medication and towels that were in the one of the plastic shelves in the bathroom. Damping the towel with water, Jimin starts to gently wipe the blood off of his face, as he hisses at the pain

"Sorry hyung."

Finally once the blood was cleaned off Jimin puts ointment to help the wounds heal.

"im going to get you some of Joonie hyung's clothes he left here if you dont mind" rocking on his heels "because I dont think you want to wear my clothes"

Yoongi couldn't say anything but groan so he let the younger run back into his room and grab the clothes. He didn't necessarily want to wear Namjoon's clothes but he decided to let it be. Jimin was cleaning his beaten up face and sore body, letting him stay at his home, and giving him clothes so, he had no room in his mind to complain.

After Jimin helped put his clothes on he helped Yoongi me walk to the bed room and slowly laid him down in the cloud like mattress. Yoongi shortly closes his eyes afterwords, leaving Jimin to figure out if he was going to sleep in the living room or in his bed. 'There's enough room on the bed' he thought to himself as he stood there watching his hyung sleep peacefully.

'but if we are touching it won't be as awkward the next morning' in Jimin's mind this is a clever plan.

Quietly climbing into his bed, Jimin pulls the blankets up to his chest to keep warm since Yoongi was taking up most of it turning himself into a half burrito. As his hyung kept rolling into the blankets it made them become close to each other.

Once Yoongi turns again he and Jimin are faced up against each other. His hot breath in Jimin's neck mad him blush and made it harder for him to try to sleep. His hyung being in his way he puts one of his legs over his so they were entangled in one another. It felt more comfortable for him but as he was drifting off to sleep he didnt feel the arms wrap around his waist.

It was the next morning Yoongi was still aleep as Jimin had woken up early as usual. Climbing out of bed he walks over to drawer getting out his clothes for the day. It was the last day before a long week of school and he wanted to make the best of it. Leaving to the bathroom Jimin changes into shorts and cropped sweater (the pic up above because I'm using a computer atm). Coming back out he sees that his hyung is still asleep so he grabs his phone off of the tiny night stand and slowly walks out the room.

Going to the kitchen Jimin puts on Spotify, turning on his playlist as music flows through the room. Jimin sways his hips as he starts to make the pancake mix and fry the bacon. He tries not to play the music really loud since his hyung is still sleeping.

As he still was cooking Jimin receives a text message Lay. He was curious of what the text because they only started texting last night when he got home. Finishing up the food and putting it on two separate plates, Jimin washes his hands and grabs his phone.

Lay hyung: Hey are you busy this afternoon? I wanted to get to know you better

Jimin: no I'm not busy but where do you want to hang out at?

Jimin at first was reluctant to hang out with Lay since they weren't close and Yoongi was at his house still sleeping. He had come to realize that his hyung would probably want to go home after last nights events, even though Jimin wanted to know why his hyung was beaten up but  he would just let it go since they were just friends.

Lay hyung: At my house? I don't know if you are into video games but I have a bunch and some movies if you are down for it.

Jimin sent a text saying ' okay just send me your address' and left it at that.

Finally Yoongi comes down the stairs his bed head is evident and the cuts/bruises are still there but will heal. He has a smile on his face when he sees Jimin and the plate of food

" Did you make all this food for the both of us?"

Jimin wanted to say something sarcastic but the older looked too cute to him, so he held it back " Yeah hyung I didn't want you to leave my house on a empty stomach, I just wanted to take care of you"

The older didn't know what to say since he had never felt this cared for ever since his parents never really gave it to him when he was a young boy and the crowed he hangs out with think that loving someone is weakness. ( which is bs don't think that y'all)

Coming to sit down Yoongi pulls up a chair as both of them eat in silence, from time to time both of them made glances at each other. Once they finished their food Jimin walks over to the sink and begins to wash the dishes, he let out a gasp as he felt hands wrap around his waist.

" We should hang out for the rest of the day Minnie" He mutters in the youngers ear

"H-hyung I'm going to be hanging out with L-Lay today"

Yoongi pulls his arms away from the younger turning him around, as much as he wanted to yell at the younger he concealed it by clenching his fist.

" why are you hanging out with my friend, you barley know him"

" Hyung that is why I'm going to hang out with him to get to know him he doesn't seem like a bad guy" Jimin tried to control his nerves as Yoongi stared him down with no emotion on his face.

" What are you dating him now are something huh princess?"

"I told you I'm just going to hang out with him play video games as friends why are you even worked up about this you even told me that we are just friends anyway"

Something in Yoongi just set off when Jimin said the last sentence that came out of his mouth. Pushing Jimin closer into the sink and wrapping an arm around his waist he looks at him dead in the eye

"Just friends princess? huh we will see about that" He brings his lips down to the younger's neck and makes light kisses as Jimin sucks in a breath. This is foreign to Jimin he never knew what this had felt like and the boy was nervous yet excited. He has liked the older for some time now and having him kiss well now suck on his neck felt euphoric.

Pulling away from him Yoongi had a smirk on his face, which confused the younger. He let it go as his hyung thanked him for letting him stay, grabbing his stuff and leaving shortly after.

"man this hyung has mood swings" Jimin thought to himself as he made his way to the bathroom getting his face ready for the rest of the day.

Reaching the bathroom, he turns the light on and walks towards the mirror. There it was the big red mark that his hyung was smirking at. He let out a shriek knowing what it was since Tae had given them to Kookie all the time, because usually Jimin was the third wheel.

"AISH THAT HYUNG"

A/N ah it is finally here you guys I know I keep apologizing for not updating constantly but I really am I understand what its like to not have someone update their story. soo I wanted to know if anyone wanted to do a qna with the characters and me or if you just wanted to know about me you could send your questions in. Like I said I'm sorry it's just been a tough time for me right now and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. like always feel free to message me on here I don't bite :)