0.6

Today was a new day for Jimin and it was nearing the end of winter break, at the same time he was sad about the break being over he was really nervous about meeting Namjoon's boyfriend Jin. Many thoughts had entered his mind wondering what he was like

"Will he make fun of me for how I dress?"

"Is he going to be my hyung?"

"Is he nice to Joonie hyung "

Sighing he puts on a white crop top with his flower bomber jacket and black skirt, since it was really cold out he decided not to put any nylons on. Jimin fixes his messy hair and lets it flop on its own. With that he texts Namjoon that he is was going to be headed to the small coffee shop, sighing he grabs his keys to the car and leaves his house.

Sitting in his car before he left, he checks his phone, still no text or missed calls from Yoongi, that's when he throws his phone on the passenger seat and drives off. Once getting there he gets out of the car and sighs grabbing his phone and the money out of the compartment of the car, shoving it into the pocket of his jacket while shutting the door. The bell rung on the door as Jimin opened it, looking around the room to find his hyung.

"Ah Jiminie over here"

Turning his head he sees Namjoon waving his hand and a person's head which Jimin assumes that is Jin's , walks over to the two men. Namjoon stands up and hugs Jimin tightly with a bright smile on his face.

" Ah my baby Jiminie looks so adorable"

" H-hyung your embarrassing"

Getting out of Namjoon's grip, Jimin turns around to face Jin and bows towards him with a face red being because of Namjoon.

" Ah you're right Joonie he is adorable, my name is Jin but you can call me hyung" he says extending his arm out for jimin to shake.

When they both shake hands Jin gives him a smile and pats on the seat for Jimin to sit next to him. Sitting down to talk Jimin gets to know Jin seeing how much of a good guy or a mother at most, he could that Namjoon picked the right choice in a man. Jimin found out many things about his new hyung like he wears a lot of pink, loves cooking and is a freshman in college. The chat was nice until Namjoon had brought up Yoongi

" Has the jackass still not text you back?"

"He hasn't... But im okay with it"

"Yah Namjoon lets not talk about it"

"I'm going to get you a cupcake don't worry about that boy to much minnie"

With that Jin slide out from the booth that they were sitting at and went up to the front looking at the cupcakes that where in the glass case.

"He is really nice hyung" Jimin says with a small smile on his face

"He is Minnie I'm sorry I didn't let you guys meet sooner"

Nodding his head, he shuts his mouth as Jin walks closer to the boys with one giant pink cupcake on the white plate, coming in with a wide grin. Placing it down he scooted it closer to Jimin and told him to eat up, in his mind he thought that Jin was a real mom for this but he didn't mind it.

"Mmm the cupcake was good hyung are you sure you didn't want to try any?"

"No my little jiminie should get food and cut out the bad boys"

"Yah! what about me " Namjoon says pouting like a little child which was weird for jimin because he never saw his hyung like this infront of anyone he liked, he thought maybe Jin was just that special.

The little meeting was over and it was already late in the afternoon ' I guess we all lost track of time' Jimin thought to himself as he was driving himself into the drive through of in-n-out (my fucking home my love besides Chinese buffets cause like all out can eat i'll shut up now)

"Hello welcome to in-n-out how may I take your order" a voice said through the intercom

" I would like fries, a large chocolate, milkshake, and a animal style hamburger"

"That will be 6.87, pull up to the front please"

Once Jimin pulled to the front he saw Yoongi's friend Lay at the window for him to get his food

"Hyung I didn't know that you had worked here"

" I didn't start that long but I have to say you look beautiful right now"

Jimin started to blush and said thank you but what the two didn't notice is that line was filling up honks were heard from different cars. Lay's eyes widen as he quickly left the window to grab the food. Once coming back with the food, he gives Jimin a smile because he sees how small his hands were and gave him a wink

" Call me some time cutie"

Nodding his head a little confused but drives off so the other customers wouldn't have to wait in line that long. Getting home he puts the on the small coffee table and runs up the stairs to change. Shorts and a cropped sweater he runs back down the stairs for the food.

It turned night so quickly than Jimin would have ever thought as he sits eating his animal styled burger. The rain begins to set and it calmed Jimin as the house was in pure silence but something felt to wrong to him that the silence was not going to last long.

Jimin's eyes began to slowly close as the trash from in-n-out was still left on the coffee table but in jimin's dream world he didn't care because there was always tomorrow.

The thunder crashed and it rained down harder but that's not what woke Jimin up it was the loud knocking door. Widening his eyes, sitting up quickly, it almost scared him because of the loud banging. Being Jimin he gets up anyway going to the door grabbing the lamp on the small desk holding it close.

Swinging the door open, with lamp in hand he sees yoongi standing there bloody and stares at him with dark eyes.

A/n Finally I have this chapter done I'm so sorry for the wait guys its been a stressful month and its even more nerve wracking that I'm getting something cut out of my head in two days but thank you for reading and enjoying this story! feel free to message me about the story or even just to talk :)