0.4

It was Monday and Jimin put on his pretty pink dress and white cardigan on. He was getting ready for the day and to walk to school. As he fixes his hair his mother comes into the room 

"Baby someone is at the door waiting to take you to school..he said he was your friend even though he looks a little scary"

Jimin was a little confused on what his mother was talking about but he nods his head anyway, grabbing his backpack he skips down the stairs. He sees Yoongi standing by the door in his usual leather jacket waiting for him to come down.

Yoongi gets a glance at the boy biting his lip as Jimin shyly looks at him and then to the ground.

" you look beautiful princess"

" T-thanks hyung"

Yoongi hms and Jimin's reply and wraps his arm around his shoulder

"you ready to go ? "

"y-yeah"

Both boys walk out of the house and to Yoongi's car, as Yoongi drives off the silence was comfortable between them. With a blushing Jimin since Yoongi had his hand on the upper part of his thigh smirking as they were nearing the school.

Once they got to the school Jimin was nervous since he was going to be seen with the schools bad boy. Not that he minded but he was a little worried about what people would say about seeing them together.

Jimin was never really worried about what people thought since he gets hate from people at the school anyway but this was different, Jimin never had people talk about him when he was with other people and he knew that people loved to spread rumors at that school. 

Yoongi could tell his princess was nervous about getting out the car with him.

" Hey princess don't care about what the others will think, you know I'm not all bad"

" I know hyung it's just.. I'm nervous about the rumors that they will spread"

" Fuck what they think okay we are only friends Jiminie"

Friends. they were only friends which hit Jimin why would his hyung like him like that why would any guy like him like that. Giving Yoongi a fake smile he nods and with that they both get out the car and head towards the doors of the school.

With stares that follow them Yoongi puts his arm around Jimin and glares at the people that stare at them. Once they reach Jimin's locker Yoongi ruffles his hair and gives him a small smile

" I'll see you later princess"

Jimin nods watching Yoongi walk away from his locker and go down the hall to his. Going back to his locker taking out some books his two friends come over taekook

" so..hyung we heard around school that you got out of the car with Yoongi hyung"

Jimin nods his head thinking that it wasnt a big deal from reassurance from Yoongi.

" So, do you like him or something because it seems to me that you have feelings towards him" Kookie asks confused.

" Yah ! why do you have to be so nosy"

Kookie pouts and holds on to his boyfriend, Taehyung looks at Jimin with concern

" We are just curious because you spend a lot of time with him and we don't want any bad rumors going around the school about you" 

Jimin lets out a sigh understanding where both of his friends are coming from and seeing what after affects will happen since he has been hanging out with Yoongi so much.