Chapter 11: The School Convention

2 days after the family reunion:

8:00 a.m.
CRIS' BEDROOM

Cris woke up early to check any status updates from his friends. He seems to have no greetings by suddenly, a text file from his school suddenly appeared in his messanger app. The file read:

Dear students:

Tomorrow, we will have a quarterly school fair. We will have club registrations and booths exclusive for the students, faculty and staff of the school. Please show proper behaviour in the fair. Do not be late as the fair starts at 8:30. Enjoy!

Signed,
Mrs. Remilia S. Lucius, PhD
Principal.

As Cris read the letter, he quickly began his morning to routine as he somehow was still exhausted from the trip home. He bade his parents goodbye as he went to the nearest ETRAM while he met some of his friends, just as excited as him. Not bothering to talk to one another.

As they expected, they were greeted by a banner signifying the ongoing school fair. Some Senior Year students even managed to tourguide some transferees and 7th graders into their respective clubs. However, the hand have other ideas before getting into their respective clubs.

"Oh look, there are some mini arcades on that classroom." Gio pointed out as he saw a classroom made just like a mini arcade, it had next-gen DDR, some MindTendo© Switch consoles,  and some 4D VR goggles with insane games. They played some cool games for a nifty 1 hour. They decided to stop by for a snack, but that idea made them head to the canteen.

The canteen had lots of options: it looked like a full fledged food park had been constructed into the cafeteria for at least 12 years. "Should we eat at the Japanese CultureHubz sushi fast food? Or should we go to TheGLORPZ© Italian Shawarma?" Drew asked while clutching his head due to the many options the cafeteria had. "Uh, I think we should go to the Japanese CultureHubz fast food." Drew suggested. "The cheves there have a sushi making performance. It might not be costly as it sounds like, but we're might give it a try." Gianne and Layla replied as they ordered some snack items.

After snacking, they head on to some different booths, like some of the school founders holographic statues. His great grandfather was there, and it was quite a relief that his great grandfather third-handedly founded the school, because if he weren't to found the school, it would've been so glorious. They also went to the bookstore that has some pretty decent Ebook files that they have. But there are some books that have been originally made our of paper. They also visited the petting zone booth, in which some animal owners in the school must leave their pets in the zone, which is a giant ECOcube.

 They also visited the petting zone booth, in which some animal owners in the school must leave their pets in the zone, which is a giant ECOcube

Gio found out that he had accidentally brought MeiMei to school. "What?! I didn't sneak into your bag!? OK, FINE,  I snuck into your bag. I wanted to see the school fair for myself." MeiMei said hastily to his owner. "I want you to stay inside the zone unti school is over." Gio said to his cat while MeiMei stubbornly waved goodbye.

We headed on some more booths, some amazing ones like hoverbike booths and some VR movies for a dollar. That made them eat at the same restaurant.

After that, they choose their own clubs

After that, they choose their own clubs. They split individually so that they will have some time choosing their own clubs. They strolled along the corridor where the clubs are being chosen. "There are some pretty cool clubs like, the Anime Club, the Weapon Forger club, the Robotics club, and the Holographic Arts club." Paul said while breathing in the exhilaration. "There are so many options to choose from! See you all in a bit!" Gianne said while choosing her respective clubs. They all went down the corridor, choosing their clubs to join. Somehow, the gang managed to group together by powers of 2. Until they managed to get along the one club that they all wanted to join.
*
*
*
"I heard rumors about the club." Drew said while reading a brochure. "It is said to attract any passerby's attention as it has some connection to the school itself." Rose stated while a camera from outside the club spotted them.
*
*
*
THEY ARE BEING WATCHED.
*
*
*