Chapter 6: Soaring through

One Week Later:

8:15 a.m.
JUNE 30, 3174
E-TRAM STATION

"Hi guys," Cris said as he passed by his friends.! ". "Everything is going to be a wonderful day, since it's the day I get to fly a spaceship!!" He said our loud while Drew and Rose are passing by him. "Yo Cris, wassup? I overheard your supposed self conversation, but, ate we gonna fly the spaceship, too?" Drew asked excitedly while biting on a 3d printed breakfast bagel. "Yes, of course, Drew. Your are both the co-pilots." Cross said as they both hopped off the E-TRAM headed towards school.

8:30 a.m.
CRIS' HOMEROOM

"So class, next week is gonna be the science fair, and our started early this school year." Me Sneiff said as he distributed out some brochures to the class. "You must think of a great science project that a group of 5 can work on. The objective is simple. Think of the project, the objectives, the uses, the diagrams, etc. The winter gets a hundred dollar cheque." Mr Sneiff completed as all of his students were shocked and excited.

9:30
MATH CLASSROOM

"Ok class, did you all do your projects? I hope you did, because I will give a D- on those who didn't." Ms. Farrell stated as she rounded up the groups and checked their projects one-by-one. "Hey Relle, our group project that we worked on,Did you bring it?" Drew whispered to Relle as she reached out her bag and pulled out their project:the board game. "I brought it safe and sound." Relle said as she was being noticed by her teacher. "Relle, did your group prepare the project?" Ms. Farrell asked. Relle replied back when she was later cut off by Ms. Farrell."Yes, ma'am, our group we just prepared the board game about math yesterday... "Go on, you can present it at front." Relle went at the front of the classroom and she presented the mechanics and the objectives of the board game in under7 minutes or less, with complete elaboration." Very good, Relle. You know I can give your group extra credit because it was pretty impressive for a finished output to look good given it only one day to make out of one week I given to you. And the elaboration of the subject was really impressive, but I like the concept of it so I will give it an A+. You will pass my subject!" Ms. Farrell said as Cris' group felt a bit of accomplishment in their work, and they never felt so accomplished before!

11:30 a.m.
CAFETERIA

"I think we did a really great job on the project!..I guess." Kayla said while trying to finish off her pack of instant ramen." I think that the blowout last week must've paid off, as an early blowout." Drew replied. "At least we did something, right?" Cris said while no one seemed to hear. "Never mind."
"We must go to practice at 1:00 p.m." Rose said as she nibbled of the last piece of bagel bites that she ordered. "We must learn the basics of mid air flight." Drew stated as he read the flight manual in his ebook. "Then we must learn the basics so that we can at least impress Mr. Baker." Cris replied as he began reading the manual. "We will take care of the science fair situation. We will form the scientific process." Paul and Gio stated. "What do you want the project to be about?" Layla and Gianne asked as Paul and Go began writing notes. "Sorry but we have to go." Rose replied hastily. "Some gravity stuff and genes, you pick what is the best for our group and your group." Cris said as he went to room 10-5. "Bye" The three said as they went to the room.

1:00 a.m.
ROOM 10-5 (SECRET LAB)

"You guys are finally here for training, right?" Mr. Baker said as he pulled the same lever that reveals on what seems to be like a flight simulator on what seems to be like the vacant portion of the lab. "When are we gonna fly the real thing?" Drew asked impatiently while Mr. Baker prepares the flight simulator. "I gotta set up your flying licenses and refuel the ship, so that will take about 2 hours of flight simulator." Mr. Baker replied. "This is gonna be a long day that will probably pay off later." Rose said as she started getting on the flight simulator.

2 HOURS LATER:
3:00 p.m.

"Is the ship ready yet?" Cris asked reluctantly as Mr. Baker filled the fuel tank and replaced it with a solar panel charger. "I think it is ready. You know what to do. You pretty much aced the simulator. I will procure a holdings of myself to house to guide you on your journey." Mr. Baker replied as he started the ships engine from the outside.

The interior was as good as a hotel, not expecting a teched out living room with sturdy materials and airlocks

The interior was as good as a hotel, not expecting a teched out living room with sturdy materials and airlocks. There are for rooms in total, just enough for two people to live in. They now realized it was time to drive the spaceship. They got into the cockpit, just expecting what is on the simulator.

They now drove the spaceship, which is totally the best feeling for them to accomplish

They now drove the spaceship, which is totally the best feeling for them to accomplish. "This is awesome!" Drew said as he drove the spaceship into high speed from the school soccer field towards the sky. "I can now see the sky from below." Rose said as she looked at the glass cockpit from below.

"It's almost sunset now, guess we should go back to our school now, but I want to ask you a question: do you like me? "Cris said as he sat next to Rose, their hands holding

"It's almost sunset now, guess we should go back to our school now, but I want to ask you a question: do you like me? "Cris said as he sat next to Rose, their hands holding. "Yes! Of choose I like you, Cris! You are unique in all ways." Rise said as she blushed and almost touched Cris' lips.
"Should we go now?" Drew asked as he watched in pure horror Roar and Cross almost kiss. "We should go now." Cris said as they both went full approach to Eva.

They landed with ease, and before they knew it, school ended

They landed with ease, and before they knew it, school ended. They soon got out of the ship as they waved each other goodbye.
*
*
*