Chapter 4: Training in the Lab

*Continuation from chapter 3
12:15
MR. BAKER'S SECRET LAB

"Mr. Baker, what is that? " Cris asked reluctantly.  "Oh,  that's my area of training/ training area. We train both chosen teachers and students to fight here in case of emergency." Mr.  Baker replied. "We, the school, was once a secret foundation called the ORDER OF THE ARTIFACTS or the OOA. We will do what we can do to further examine the artifact at all costs." Mr.  Baker added.

They explored the lab further and they discovers what seems to be an armour and weapon rack. "What are those for? For fighting? " asked Relle. "Those are for you" . "You are the new official members of the OOA." Mr. Baker replied. "So, are we getting on a mission?" Paul asked. "Yes, you will be on a mission. A mission to retrieve the artifact." Mr. Baker added. "But how are we going to go to our former home planet?" Drew asked ."These are the essential things you will need for your 80x reduced to light speed journey."

"OK. Here is the ship you needed to go to Earth."Mr. Baker said while pulling a lever that seems to reveal the ship from underneath. "This is the HORUS 5J-S05. This is your ship to pilot to your journey to Earth. It has blasters and spy drones and it's also shockproof, waterproof, and fireproof. It also has a inside of a house pod." Stated Mr. Baker to further emphasize the ship,or in short terms, make the ship more awesome. "Sweet, but who is going to pilot it?" Cris asked. "You, Rose and Drew." Mr. Baker replied.   

Cris is so shocked to be a pilot of a light speed spaceship,  because it has been his dreams since he was just 5 years old! "This is so awesome, Mr

Cris is so shocked to be a pilot of a light speed spaceship,  because it has been his dreams since he was just 5 years old! "This is so awesome, Mr. Baker!! Thank you for letting me have an opportunity to be a pilot of a spaceship!" Cris thanked Mr. Baker,  as he is shocked with excitement. "First, you need training,  all of you.
I will now assign the sort of minijobs at the ship while on board." These are the jobs that they are assigned:
*
*
*
Cris Stafford- fighter pilot (laser gunsaber)
Drew Fernandez- fighter co pilot (energy sword)
Rose Yamashita- co pilot builder (fabricator ray)
Layla Ivanov- sword fighter (pulse claymore)
Relle Shiro- nurse (spray on heal/poison)
Paul Ki Huang-rouge (pulse bow)
Gio Williams- engineer (mecha robot)
Gianne Ferrer- paladin (shield of power)
Mr. Baker - Sensei (chainpulse katana)
*
*
*
"Are we sure about our jobs? It sure is tacky to have jobs that we barely know."said Gio. "Coming to think of it, our jobs signifies our behavior in our daily life!  For example, Us three pilots are, well, pilots because we follow our hearts desire and soar through sticky situations with ease." Cris replied wittingly. "Thats because I am spyin on you since that drone incident!  That's why." Mr. Baker replied.

Anyway,  they trained for like 4 hours with the holoclones Mr. Baker made. When suddenly,  the holoclones suddenly stopped. "That must be a malfunction of my clones." Mr. Baker complained. With a quick hologram projection out from Mr. Baker's chest, a tablet suddenly appeared mid air. "Are you a cyborg, Mr. Baker? "Gianne asked due to the robotic part bluging out of Mr. Baker's chest. "Yes,  I am a cyborg," and....  You can go dismiss now. I am having a gliiiitchdbnddk.   Dhdhdhd dheirjd35!*hhdhsd*#" Mr. Baker said as he shut down and reattached himself to a wire charger to 'charge his batteries for a while' 😉😄

"What just happened?!" Drew asked out of question "Um, guys I think he glitched,  maybe we should give him an antivirus somewhere in here" Rose wondered as Relle searched the whole place for an antivirus.... And a way out of here. "Here,  give it to the charging pod slot to his right and press enter."Relle said to Rose as she did what exactly Relle told her. "We must find a way out if here........."Cris wondered as he grabbed the lever that transforms the lab into the office again. And the now sleeping Mr. Baker is now sleeping on his desk. "OK now we can g- Gianne stammered as they heard the bell ring. "Oh, school's over. Time to go. BYE GUYS!?!  See you at training tomorrow!" Cris said as he took the SkyTram© to his home.
*
*
*
Cris has found something on his bag, and he somehow managed to bring it here without noticing.
*
*
*