Authors Note

>>>>>>__________<<<<<<

=Disclaimer=

I want to first start off by acknowledging that I DO NOT own the rights to any of the original characters, places, or storylines from The Hobbit story of movie franchise.

=Author's Note=

I also want to mention that this story will follow the movies so there WILL be some SPOILERS. So if you would like to see what the characters look like please google the character names and you can find many images for your liking.

Lastly, I will say this here and now, the things I may write WILL change various story lines and plot points. This May anger some people and to them I respectfully say:

This book ISN'T for you.

While I admire feedback of all sorts please be mindful as I ask upfront that no one be rude toward my story or other readers, (let me remind you that I am just an ordinary chick from Texas, and not some big time author so my writing style isn't the greatest) that isn't cool and I will have no choice but to report you to Wattpad as a bully.

=Characters & Cast=

Maecel [pronounced:May-Sell]: Anna Popplewell (Narnia & Reign)

Magorie[pronounced:Madge-Or-Ee]: Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls)

Celestine- Emily Browning (but blonde like in Suckerpunch)

*** I hope you enjoy the story wether you're a Tolkien fan, or just a plain old hopeless romantic :). -Ash ***