"I never said you could come in." I whispered. he growled, and smirked against my neck.

"But your body did." he said huskily, and i could tell he was having the same battle with his wolf as i was having with mine. his eyes were still darker than dark, and mine probably were too. he smiled and started kissing my neck and i let out an involuntary moan, and he took that as approval to continue. he spun me around and he pulled me onto his lap, and he kissed my collarbone. i moaned softly again.

'Please, let me have control' Katy whined.

'Do you promise not to loose our innocence?' i asked her and she nodded, and so i gave her the control. she immediately started playing with Jake's hair, and he groaned. His eyes, if it was even possible, darkened even further than they already were,and i just was a pressence in my body, while katy was the puppetmaster.

**********

I woke up with an arm over my waist. I groaned. Katy better have not let it go too far, or she would be in a lot of trouble. i tried sitting up, but the arm pulled me down.

"Stay." Jake mumbled in his sleep. i giggled. he was so cute. i pushed his arm off me, and sat up, but his arm grabbed my wrist and pulled on me again. i felt the sparks.

"Jakey!" i whined softly. "I have to get up, and then i have to go train everyone." i said. he groaned and sat up.

"Can't we miss today?" he asked. i shook my head and then put my hand on my neck. Ouch. i pulled my hand away and put it in front of me. nothing was there. i sat up and ran to the bathroom. i saw a mark on my neck. Jake's mark. what?!?!?! Katy let Jake mark us?!?!?! Awwww Crap!

'Katy... Did you let Jake mark us?' i asked cautiously.

'Yep!' she said, popping the p. wow. a wolf never seemed so human. sarcastic response. check.

'Would you care to explain what happened?' i asked her warnigly, daring her to defy me.

'How about i show you?' she asked, and suddenly, it was night again.

!@#$%^&*(FLASHBACK IN KATY'S POV)*&^%$#@!

I felt Sara slowly give over her control to me. i started playing with my mate's hair. i smiled in triumph as he groaned in pleasure. i saw his eyes darken, and i felt mine darken too. Lust was a dangerous thing, and we were both full of it. i pulled softly on his hair, and he groaned in pleasure a little louder.

"Come on out to play Wes," i whispered in my mate's ear, and i immediately felt him push out so he was in control. he pulled me closer and growled softly when i pulled away slightly.

"what's wrong?" he asked, his voice heavy and deep with lust.

"we cannot go too far, or sara won't be happy." i whispered in his ear. i felt him nod and pull me closer again. he kissed my neck and i moaned in leasure. i pulled him closer to me and i started purring. he growled and he started taking off his shirt, i helped him do so. i ran my hands over his chest and heard him groan again.

"The things you do to me." he whispered, and i giggled softly and purred.

"Mark me." i whispered and i immediately felt his response. he nodded eagerly, and he took off my shirt, so he could reach where he wanted to mark my neck. he started kissing my neck, and i supressed my moan. he kissed from where my ear meets my neck and then down. the closer he got to the part of my neck where it connected to my shoulder, i felt my tries at supressing moans become useless. then he kissed where his mark was meant to go, and i felt myself turn to jelly. he felt this too.

"It might hurt a little." he mumbled into my neck, and i just nodded. he extended his canines, and he bit me. i screamed, but then all pain was replaced with pleasure. i gasped and started purring and moaning and he groaned, and he layed me on the bed. he started kissing me deeply, and i kissed him back. i stopped him soon after.

"Give Jake back control, i will see you later mate." i whispered to Wes, and he growled, but gave control to Jake, who looked down at me.

"Sara?" he whispered. i was still in control, but i nodded.

"Yeah?' i asked softly.

"I love you." he whispered and pulled me to him, and he put his head above my head.

"I love you too." i whispered, and fell asleep, cuddled into his chest.

!@#$%^&*(FLASHBACK END SARA'S POV AGAIN)*&^%$#@!

i groaned, but secretly, i was thankful. i would've been to shy to be able to do that, and now, i didn't have to.

**********

{Jake's POV}

last night was awesome. I, or Wes actually, marked Sara, or Katy rather, with her permission. i smiled and then that turned into a grin. I was so happy. This means she accepted me as her mate. This means she will be the Luna of our pack...wait she was alpha of the other pack. We would have to join packs, and our packs are not near enough to do that, because there is another pack between us. What am I gonna do?