Chapter 6

~ESCAPING~

Hyun Min's POV
I plan to escape this arrange thingy by going to Mark's Home town.

"Oppa we need to go to your home town tomorrow. We need to go to airport and book a flight tomorrow. Please I want to escape with you" I said.

"Are you sure about this?" he said while focusing on the road. I just nodd. He was currently driving back to our house, but because I said to him that we need to go to airport he turned to the road which lead us to the airport. Luckily I bring our passport as always.

After 20 minutes we arrive at the airport and go to the accountant and book a flight to Taipei, Taiwan.

"So our flight time is 6 am. Come on we need to pack our things we have no time tomorrow. " I said as we head to parking lot. We enter the car and quickly drove off back to our house to pack our things.

After 30 minutes we arrive home and open our closet. We just brought two luggage. I place some dresses, t-shirts, shorts, underwear, jeans and some girly stuff. I finished mine and also Mark finish his too. I glance over to Mark and saw him sleeping, I brought my self closer to him and hug him and drift off to sleep.

Mark's POV
I glance over to Hyun Min and look at the clock.

"It's 12:15 am. I need lack of rest for our flight tomorrow. Let me set the alarm." I murmured and set the alarm at 4 am. I cover the blanket to our body to be warm and place my arm to her waist and hug her.

••Morning••

I heard the alarm that I set 5 hours ago, I sat up and turn off the alarm.

"Jagiya wake up, its 4 am now. We need to get ready. We will just held taxi okay." I said.

"Ne, I'm up" she said while rubbing her eyes.

"I'll just taking quick shower okay. Then after that it's your turn, or maybe we can go take a shower together " I said with smirk on my face.

"Yah! Stop being a Byuntae! " she said with a hint of blush on her face.

"okay okay, please don't get mad now. Prepare our breakfast now before where going to be late." I said.

"Ara ara" she said.

Hyun Min's POV
I went out of the bathroom wearing a white dress and a blue heels on. After I get dress I went down to prepare breakfast for us.

 After I get dress I went down to prepare breakfast for us