Chapter 3

~She is mine. Only Mine!~

Young Jae's POV
I saw Hyun Min go to the backyard or we should say at the garden. I look over to Mark that is already drank with JB hyung so I took this opportunity to approach her. At first she was surprised but she shoo them away and ignore my presence. I approach her and held her hand tightly so that she can't go.

"Jae-sshi w-w-what are y-you doing l-let me go " she stuttered as she said it.

"No I don't want to. Please Hyun Minnie understand my feelings for you" I said.

"No I can't because I lov--" I cut her words by placing my lips on hers. She just punch my chest and trying to push me away. I held her tightly as I harden the kiss but she didn't kiss back, she is crying now but I don't care. Then someone punch me.

"Yah! Why did you do that to my sister?. Respect her decision if she doesn't love you. Please understand her. " he pleaded but Mark came and gave me a punch on my face that Jin hyung punch too.

"How dare you kiss my girl. I told you already that She is mine. Only Mine!" He said while emphasizing the word MINE.

"Yah! Stop fighting or else manager hyung kick you two out of the group." JB hyung said

I saw how Hyun Min breathing endlessly while crying Mark went to her and help her stood up but after she stand up she fainted that Mark expression change into worried one.

Mark's POV
I help her stood up but after she was all standing straight she fainted causing me to turn worried and crazy. I approach Young Jae and grab his collar.

"If something happens to her, I'll punch your beautiful face of yours." I said as her dongsaeng called an Ambulance. A minute later the ambulance arrived and place her on the bed that the ambulance carried.

••hospital••

She rush through the emergency room and the nurse said we should stay outside. We obey her and wait for a while.

After 10 minutes the doctor came out. I ask her if she's okay. She said she's okay she was just in a trauma and she let me visit her. I open the door revealing a sleeping Hyun Min. 'I won't let that happen again. I promise you' I murmured. I slept on the couch and wait till she wakes up.

•••

Morning came but she didn't open her eyes, I just stood up and went to a chair next to her bed and held her hands. A minute later she woke up.

"Jagi, gwenchana? " I said.

"Ne, gwenchansumnida " she said.

"I'll call a doctor okay." I said

"Ne. I'll be waiting " she said.

I got out of the room and ask for the doctor if she can go home now. She approve it. I go back to room and saw her brother checking her. She said she's okay, then Jin Young saw me and greet me.

"Annyeong Hyung!" He said.

"Annyeong...Umm Hyun Min the doctor said we can go now. Pack your things now okay I'll go to restroom okay." I said then she nodd

Hyun Min's POV
I pack my things and ready to go home with dongsaeng and jagiya. The nurse took off the dextrose out of my hand and put bandage on it. Mark came and saw me already dressed.

 We pay the bills and someone approach us

"Mark oppa and Jin Young oppa can I have your signature. I'm a big fan of your group" a girl said.

"Oh okay." Dongsaeng and Mark said in unison. She took a piece of paper and a pen and handed it to them. They sign it and the girl bow 90 degrees.

"Kamsahamnida oppas" she said as she left.

We walk through the parking lot and go to Mark's car. He drove back to our house. I got sleepy and sleep for a while on the way to our house.

Mark's POV
I look over to Hyun Min and saw her sleeping peacefully. We arrive home and Jin Young thanked me for taking care of her sister. He said he will grab a taxi back to our dorm. He exited the house and grab a taxi. I go back through the car and unlock the seat belt on hers. I carried her bridal style and go upstairs to our room. I laid her to our bed and place a blanket for her to get warm. I turn on the aircon and I go to bathroom and take a warm and quick shower. After a warm and quick shower I got out topless. I open my closet and wear a white T-shirt. I laid down beside her and wrap the blanket on my body. I hug her and bring her closer to mine then I drift of to sleep.

________________________________
A/N:
Woah I already finished this chapter. Hope you all like it. Yeorobun see you at the next chapter. Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes.