A Painful Day

Hey all as you can probably see I just entered the Watty Awards 2012:)

So give me a hand and VOTTE VOTTE VOTTE:)

XxGooodiesxX

Xoxox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danni's POV

"Okay so I want you to grip tight to these bars, Scream as loud as you want, I won't drive too fast and Sarah will be spotting for yah, and Danni? Don't die." James laughed, getting on the Jet Ski.

Arron growled and gave me a kiss, "Baby if you can't get back in that bowl than I'll be out there in a second, I think it’s wrong to put you on the bowl your first time, there the hardest to get back in, Lina will be in the front one," he said before leaning down to whisper in my ear, "try to fall off soon, cause I'd really like to take you for a ride," I shivered and blushed when Max wolf whistled to us.

Arron walked away and James started up the engine, I began to worry now, gripping the handles for my life, they started moving slowly, gliding along the water, I tried to get comfortable my knee's under me, but when we hit a large wave, I flew up, the only thing stopping me was the grip, I fell down onto the rubber again, I squealed and laughed, gripping tighter, slightly scared.

It just got bumpier in the water as James sped up, Liar; I thought smiling until we hit the biggest wave yet and my bowl completely flipped, I was dunked under the water, looking up I couldn’t see the surface until the life jacket Arron put me in, brought me up, I gasped in oxygen to my lungs, spluttering unattractively.

My bowl was flipped back over and I floated there with my hand up like they taught me to, Sarah also had hers up, James laughing, I was about to grip onto the bowl when another jet ski showed up with Arron on, I groaned, “Arron, you didn’t even give me a chance to try and get back in,”

“Sorry baby, if James hadn’t been going so fast you wouldn’t have fallen, no James you can go, I’ll get my mate,” he growled in possessiveness, as soon as he said it the jet ski sped off  in another direction, Lina waving and I thought winking. I was still floating in the water, I swam over to the Jet Ski and grabbed the handle on the seat, before I could pull myself up, Arron grabbed me by the waist and hoisted me up with ease.

Turning round he started up the engine, I sat as close as I could, wrapping my hands around his waist, my head buried in his shoulder to keep from seeing.

We jet skied in silence for a while, until a sudden, I don’t know, I guess heat took me on? Something inside me urging me to touch him, needing me to make contact with his skin and feel the tingles I felt when we touched, before I knew what I was doing I unclipped the clips to his life jacket, knowing he didn’t have a shirt on underneath and thanking him silently for it.