No One can Make Me Feel

Prologue:

"Mum, dont leave us, please? I'm begging, I can't be myself without you."

"I....Love....You....Danni and....your...father," She gasped out, her breathing ragid and uneven, she was in pain, I could feel the amouth of energy it took her to breath, it deepened as she fell into sleep and I held her hand, keeping my eyes on her.

"Hunny, your mum can't hold on for much lon---" My dads anguished voice sounded from behind me was cut short, by the line of my mums heart going straight, saying her heart wasn't beating. My breathing caught as I hit the Emergency button.

Immediately the alarm sounded calling a code blue, I felt my dad's arms come around my 15 year old form and keep me in place while the docters came in, not doing anything, I screamed at them to help, to save her.

One of the docters looked up at me and sighed sadly, "I'm sorry Danni, but we can't she signed a DNR earlier today, I'm so sorry,"

"NO! stop Lying just save her! PLEASSE!" I begged, crying harder now, I threw myself into my dads arms, I could hear him sobbing gently with me.

My mum dies that night.

Thats also the last time I can remember my dad hugging me, or well anyone hugging me.

I want to be sure you like it so I am only posting the prolougue, please comment if you want more, also vote:) Please do that for me:) and I will upload chapter 1:)