9

Y

I woke with a start. I couldn't get that image out of my head. No matter how hard I tried, it was just...imprinted in my mind.

"Mmmh..." I stiffened when I heard another voice. I looked down and saw that Blake was sleeping on top of me.

I smiled as I replayed what had happened many hours ago. It wasn't anything bad or anything, we just...couldn't separate.

I sighed before carefully moving Blake over and standing up. I looked at her sleeping figure one last time before walking over to the edge of the building.

I stared at the sky and noticed that the sun was rising. I watched it with a small smile on my face as I remembered when Summer would always tell Ruby and I to watch the sun rise if we woke before it.

I sighed again and walked back over to Blake. I sat on the opposite couch and watched her sleep. I wasn't being a creep, I just loved looking at her.

She was so damn beautiful. Her eyes would always shine but they also held a hiden secret behind them. She's an opened book but also mysterious.

I got my phone out of my pocket and checked the time.

4:34am.

I rolled my eyes at the many messages I received from Sun and Neptune. I turned my phone off and stood up.

I carefully picked Blake up bridal style and carried her down all the stairs. She would shift slightly in my arms but then fall back asleep.

I finally reached the end of the stairs and decided to call a taxi. When it arrived, I slipped into the back seat with her in my lap.

I kissed her head before looking out the window.

Time to go back to the drama...

W

I quickly sat up and looked around me. I couldn't really see since it was still dark but I did make out a figure sitting next to me.

I wasn't freaked out though. They were just...well...sitting.

"Nightmare?" the person asked and I realized it was Ruby. I sighed with relief and smiled a small smile.

"Yeah" I mumbled. She chuckled. "I remember when I always had vivid dreams. Yang would always be the first person I woke up to" she said with a sigh.

"I mean, I still have those dreams but there are night I go sleepless" she continued. I stared at her through the dark as I listened.

"I sometimes don't even realize I've gone a night without sleeping because I usually stay up" She said.

I furrowed my brows. "Why?" I questioned. The moonlight coming from the window made me able to see her shrug.

"Don't know. I do remember Yang told me I had this sleeping condition where I always have nightmares when I sleep. But they feel so...real" She said.

"How long have you been up?" I asked. I heard her chuckled. "About two to three hours" she said. I frowned. "Ruby, you shouldn't do that" I said.

"I'm fine Weiss, I'm not tired. Honestly" she said softly. "You should get some sleep though" she said. I shook my head.

"Not until you lay down" I said sternly. She chuckled once more. "It's cute when you don't get what you want so you end up pouting" Ruby said.

Heat rushed up my neck and to my cheeks. "Sh-shut up" I mumbled as I rested my head back on the pillow.

She let out a laugh. "Alright, I'll lay down" she said as she laid next to me. The room was silent and the only things heard were our breathing.

"Can I touch you?" Ruby asked out of the blue. My eyes widened and I felt more heat rise to my cheeks.

"Wh-wh-what do you-"

I froze in my spot as I felt a hand land on my waist. I was tensed but I slowly eased into her touch.

"Ru-"

"Shh"

"But-"

Shhh"

"What about-"

"Shut up" She mumbled before bringing my body closer to hers. I tensed up again. I was not expecting her to be this strong.

"I do work out with Yang sometimes" she chuckled out. My cheeks burned red as I found I had said my thoughts.

"S-s-sorry" I whispered. She chuckled. "It's alright snowflake" she said. I quirked a brow with a blush on my cheeks.

"Snowflake?" I asked. She was so quiet that I thought she had fallen asleep. I smiled and leaned up, kissing her cheek before laying back in my spot and closing my eyes.

Sleep took over and the last words I heard her say were "sleep well my snowflake"

B

I couldn't move. I disnt want to move. Whatever I was laying on was way too warm and comfortable.

I moved around a bit before finding the right spot. My head was below something soft and my ears had the urge to be scratched.

I rubbed my head against, what I think is, the pillow and smiled lazily. A rumbling came from the pit of my chest as I felt pleasured.

"If you wanted to cuddle, you could've asked" a voice came.

That wasn't just any voice though. It was Yang's. Meaning that....

I snapped my eyes opened and quickly sat up. There laying in only a sports bra and shorts, was the one and only, Yang.

Heat rose to my cheeks as she chuckled. "Well good morning to you too" she said with her eyes still closed.

I stared down at her, causeing more heat to rise to my cheeks. "You know, you're cute and all, but I wouldn't want to bang you after the first date" she mumbled.

My jaw fell opened and I stared down at her. As if she felt this stare, she opened her eyes and looked up at me with a smile.

I felt her grab my hips and before I knew it, we were face to face. She had sat up with me sitting on her lap, her face inches from mine.

She turned her head to the side as she inspected my face as if trying to memorize it. When she looked at my lips, I had the urge to pull away just in case something happened.

But I was frozen. She removed a hand from my waist and placed it on my lips. She took my bottom lip between her finger and thumb, allowing my saliva to stick to her fingers.

I gasped when her hand was suddenly on my waist again and her lips were mere centimeters from mine.

"You're so calm" she whispered as she looked into my eyes. She scooted back so that I had some space and began inspecting me again.

"You're so calm, yet everyone would want to run away from a monster like me" she spoke up. I stared at her As she continued to look at me, as if memorizing every inch of my being.

I finally had the courage to move. I place a hand on her cheek and forced her to look at me. Her lilac pools met my amber ones and I couldn't help but smile.

"You're not a monster Yang. You're just someone who is misunderstood" I whispered. A small smile came to her face and she looked down.

She shocked me when she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer to her. I decided it would be best to wrap my arms around her neck and rest my head on top of hers as she rested hers on my shoulder.

What took seconds, felt like hours. It felt as if we've been here before. As if we were ment to be.

I smiled at the thought as I dug my face into her lavender smelling hair. This was too good to be true but I knew it was happening.

And so, as we sat there in each others embrace, butterflies errupted in my stomach and my head was full of thoughts.

Thoughts of me and Yang.