7

S

I guided the group into the little shop that me and Neptune work at along with Scarlet and Sage. That's when I smelt it. It was a sweet smell. A mixture of blossoms and honey.

I turned around and saw that it was the girl with a bow. Blake. Blake was the one that had that scent. It smelled as beautiful than she looked.

I felt a sharp pain in my side and doubled over, holding the spot that hurt. I looked up and glared at a smirking Sage.

"Shouldn't be staring that much Sun" he said with a laugh. I stood up straight and was about to hit him back but Scarlet held me back.

"Chill" he said and I nodded. I sighed and looked back at the group. Ruby was talking to Neptune while Nep was flirting with Wiess. Blake seemed...distant.

She seemed alone so I walked over to her. She jumped a little when she realized I was there. I smiled at her. "Sorry about that, didn't mean to scare you" I said in a soft tone.

She smiled and averted my eyes. I quirked a brow. I opened my mouth to say something but before I could, something hit the window of the shop, getting everyone's attention.

Oh no.

R

"Dang it" I said under my breath as I walked out of Sun's shop. "Yang!!? What in the world are you doing!!?" I yelled as she stood against the wall. She was panting and pointed across the street.

"Velvet...doesn't...play...fair..." She said through pants. Velvet? The sweet little innocent bunny faunus? That's ridiculous!

"That's ridiculous! Velvet-"

"Yang!! Get back here!!" I heard Velvet's Australian accent yell. Yang groaned and stood up. "Gotta blast! I'll be back in a few" she said as she began to run.

I watched as Velvet ran after her and shook my head. I thought Coco and Yang would be doing this.

"Velvet!!? I didn't mean it like that!!" Coco yelled as she ran out her cafe. I stifled a giggle as she looked around. She spotted me then ran up to me.

I pointed the way that Yang and Velvet had ran and smiled. "They ran that way. Be careful" I warned and she nodded before running that way too.

I shook my head and went back into Sun's shop. "It was just Yang being stupid again" I said and Sun laughed. "Oh trust me, this time it was Coco's fault" he said.

"Huh?" I said with a quirked brow. He laughed more. "Yang and Coco played truth or dare, and Yang was dare to jump off the freeway bridge. It didn't go so well and Coco ended up with a concussion" Sun said.

Well then...that's a nice story.

B

I sighed for the tenth time as I waited in the back of the shop on a black leather couch. Neptune said that we would be leaving as soon as Yang showed up, but things changed when she did.

Sun suggested that we all stay at his house tonight so that him and Yang can do some "buisness". Conversation was weird. It went from the wether to...very inappropriate terms.

Well, other than Sun's and Yang's conversation. I began to listen in on theirs and could tell that Yang was annoyed.

"What about her Sun?" she said with an annoyed tone. I saw him shrug. "I don't know...I just...feel something" he said.

"You probably have a crush or something" she answered with an eye roll. "You know, I think I'll go sit by her" Sun said. I looked up and made eye contact with Yang as she looked over his shoulder.