3

B

"Make a wish Blake" he said with a smile. I hesitantly closed my eyes and made a wish.

I wish I wasn't here...

I opened my eyes and blew out the candle. She clapped his hands. "Happy Birthday Blake, you have a present but you'll have to wait until after cake" he said.

My ears perked up at the mention of a present. I nodded and got myself a piece of cake. After eating it I met him in the living room.

The lights were out and my cat vision wasn't helping. I went with my instincts and walked to the middle of the room.

"Did you enjoy today?" I heard from my left. I snapped my head over and saw that he wasn't there. "Y-yes" I said becoming nervous. He chuckled evilly.

"Why? Is it because I didn't beat you today?" I knew this was bad news. Before I could take a step, I was yanked by my hair and pulled to the ground.

"I asked you a question Blake!!" he yelled at me. He kicked me on the side of my stomach, making me yelp in pain. "Answer me damn it!!" he kicked me right in the center of my chest, knocking the wind out of me.

I took a deep gasp before forming words. "N-no" I said between gasps. I heard a growl before feeling myself being lifted up from the ground. He held me with both hands as he kept me eye level.

"No what?" he growled out. I was still gasping from the pain in my side and chest. "N-no A-A-Adam" I said. He smirked and before I knew it, my body hit the ground.

With my head banging the ground so hard, I heard ringing in my ears and my vision went fuzzy. "I had to deal with you for three years and you still don't-UGGGGH!!"

I stood up as he was talking and grabbed the closest, sharpest, object. As I held up the object, I noticed it was one of his blades. I looked over at him, my cat vision now adjusted, and stabbed him in the side.

Then...

I ran.

I heard mumbling coming from the corner and looked over to see the blonde haired girl crouching over another girl with black hair and red tips. I listen closely into, what I assumed, was their conversation.

"M-mom?"

"Shhh, it's okay Rubes. Just open your eyes please" the blonde whispered. "D-don't g-go"

The girl sighed. I stood up from my spot in the opposite corner. The girl looked up and we made eye contact for a second before I looked away.

"I'm going out. I don't want to be bothered with" I said as I walked towards the door. I put my hand on the doorhandle and just as I was about to turn it, I heard a soft voice.

"Wait..." I stopped and turned to find the girl looking at me. "I'm Yang, we never got to introduce ourselves" she said. There was something about her that made me want to...stay.

"Blake" was all I said before walking out into the dusty hallway. I shut the door behind me as I left. I took an intake of breathe as I closed my eyes.

Flashbacks quickly came and I snapped my eyes opened. My breathing was rough and I almost lost my balance. I caught myself on the wall and before I knew it, my feet were dragging me down the hall of this abandoned hotel.

My name's Blake Belladonna and I ran away from a terrible man named Adam Taurus. He abused me for three years and I've been running ever since.