2

W

"Get over here you ungreatful brat!!" I quickly stood in front of father and bowed my head. "S-sorry s-sir" I said as I stared at my shoes.

SMACK!!!

My head turned to the side as the impact of his hand came. A tear rolled down my cheek as I looked back at him. "You are a Schnee!! You don't apologize damn it!!" he yelled in my face.

I flinched back a little before regaining posture. I quickly nodded my head. "Y-yes sir" I said. "Now, you know why I called you in here, don't you?" he asked as he circled me. I slowly shook my head as I made eye contact with him.

SMACK!!

Another hit to the face sent me flying to the floor. "You little shit!! You never do anything right!!" he yelled as he yanked on my arm, pulling me to my feet.

"You're here because you embarrassed me and your mother at diner!! First, you didn't cover up your bruise, then you almost said what I do!!" he shoved me back to the ground and I cried.

"Yes, cry like the little shit you are!!"

"I'm gonna look around" I said to the blonde haired girl as I walked towards the door. I never received her name but I do know that she's trouble by how she looks.

She only nodded before looking back out the window. I shut the door behind me before walking down the hall. Somehow, me, a blonde, a child, and a girl with a bow ended up running into each other at this abandoned hotel.

I walked down the stairs and came across a painting. The sky in the painted was shades of pink, yellow, and orange along with a little purple. Though, that isn't what caught my attention. There was a figure in the painting.

The figure seemed to be sitting under a tree with its hood up over its head. Next to the figure was a gravestone. I frowned slightly before walking away from the painting.

I'm Wiess Schnee. Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company. Everyone knows me for being a cold hearted person but they don't know I have a soft side. I just never show it.