10: Distracting kiss

May 18th, 2017

10: Distracting kiss - When you are competing, maybe playing video games or something so you press kisses anywhere available: arms, nose, knees, ears, knuckles, temple, just anywhere to distract them.

~~

"Tyler."

"Hey, Tyler", Josh spoke again.

"What? I don't reply to that name anymore. You know that", Tyler replied.

"What else do I call you then?" Josh asked.

"Baby, love, babe, sweetie, babyboy, boyfriend, stuff like that", Tyler said.

Josh let out a laugh. "Hey boyfriend", he spoke up.

"Yeah, boyfriend?" Tyler replied. Josh let out a laugh.

"Can you, like, not win Mario Kart for once?" Josh asked, eyes still looking at the screen as he had his N64 controller in his hand.

'Cause Y'know, what was a better way to spend their Saturday afternoon than sitting on the couch together playing Mario kart on the N64 in only their boxers after great morning sex?

"Nah", Tyler simply replied.

"Okay can you at least come in second place for once so that I can win a round too", Josh then said.

"Nope", Tyler said. "You're a big boy, in general and down there, you should be able to win from me", Tyler said.

"Well I haven't been playing this game since I came out of the womb like you", he replied. "Love, I've been playing this game since I was in the womb", Tyler joked, causing Josh to laugh.

"If you play this game more often, you'll win from me some day", Tyler said. He was still first place, the other CPU players and Josh weren't even close, and Josh himself was fourth place.

"But I'm trying to play this game more but you always want to join! You never give me the chance to practice and if I do get that chance, you start playing right after I stopped so you keep getting better and better at it and I don't and that way I can never get better!" Josh sighed.

"I'm sorry babe", Tyler said. "Maybe I'll let you win one time on the day you propose to me. ....maybe", Tyler said.

"Now if you'd tell me that you'd for sure let me win, I'd propose to you right now, but I'll wait as looooong as I need until you promise me that I can win then", Josh said.

"Oh you better don't do that, Mr. Dun", Tyler warned. Josh chuckled.

"Fineeeee. I'm gonna make sure I win for once", Josh said.

"Good luck with that, love", Tyler hummed.

Josh glanced at the map and saw that there was gonna be a long straight part of the road where he didn't have to steer. So once he got there, he pressed down the button to accelerate and then crawled behind Tyler.

"Josh what are you doing", Tyler said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Y'know, just winning", Josh shrugged as he wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist and held the controller with both hands again. He rested his chin on Tyler's shoulder as he drifted with his kart to get around the corner.

"Yeah right, sitting behind me definitely makes me lose from you", Tyler hummed.

"Mhm you're right", Josh said. Tyler let out a laugh, before it quickly died down and his smile faded.

Josh pressed soft, open mouthed kisses to Tyler's shoulder.

"Josh", Tyler spoke.

Josh continued kissing skin 'til he made it to his neck and found his sweet spot. He gently bit it before sucking a hickey there.

Tyler flinched a little at the sudden pleasant feeling and brought his shoulder up to try and stop Josh from being able to reach his neck.

Josh didn't care, really, though. He pulled back and Tyler thought he'd given up, until he felt Josh's soft tongue lick up Tyler's spine, which made him shiver.

The shiver caused Tyler to push the thumb stick to the left, so his kart went to the left as well instead of straight ahead and then to the left.

"Josh!" Tyler exclaimed as he drove into a wall. "Yeah love?" Josh smiled as he continued to drive, taking advantage of Tyler driving into the wall and getting closer. Tyler quickly backed up and turned his kart around, as he tried to continue quickly.

"Don't... Don't do that", Tyler said.

"Mhm", Josh hummed, before kissing Tyler's earlobe.

Tyler flinched and dropped the controller, covering his ear. Josh smirked 'cause he knew Tyler could not handle that at all, it was way too ticklish and he always flinched when Josh did that.

"Josh you motherfucker", Tyler grumbled as he quickly grabbed the controller and saw that three CPUs already passed him, and Josh was about to.

"I only fuck you", Josh shrugged as he pulled Tyler with his back flush against him again and wrapped his arms around Tyler, while continuing to try and pass Tyler.

Tyler muttered something incoherent as he continued, and he thought Josh had stopped, until he felt Josh's breath fan over the skin of his neck.

"Joshua, no", Tyler warned.

"Mhm Joshua yes", Josh said as he attached his lips to Tyler's sweet spot in his neck and lightly sucked.

Tyler let out a soft moan and his breath hitched. "Fuck you", Tyler whispered. "I'll fuck you if I win", Josh hummed.

"You're not gonna win", Tyler replied.

"I'm not?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head and Josh bit into the soft, delicate skin.

"Ah, Josh", Tyler moaned unintentionally, and at that moment Josh got a red shield and fired it, hitting Tyler. Tyler being distracted by Josh's bite and the pleasure he felt rushing through his body.

And there was the finish, and Josh passed Tyler whose kart came to a stop, and he finished before Tyler.

"Victory!" Josh yelled as he dropped the controller in between Tyler's legs and raised his fists in the air happily.

"You didn't win and you're fucking mean", Tyler complained as he put the controllers away and uncomfortably shifted between Josh's legs. Josh smiled.

"I don't need to win. Just wanna finish before you for once", he said.

"Joshua William Dun does that have a double meaning?" Tyler asked offended.

Josh laughed. "No! No don't worry baby", he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Tyler and lifted him in his lap properly now. "It's hot when you're oversensitive after you already came but you still let me chase my orgasm", he whispered as he nuzzled his nose against Tyler's soft cheek. Tyler closed his eyes and let out a soft moan.

"You made me horny", Tyler muttered. Josh smiled and his hand traveled down to Tyler's crotch. "Mhm I see, already so hard for me", he whispered. Tyler closed his eyes as he rested his head against Josh's and let out a deep sigh.

"Let's do something about that, hm?" Josh said. Tyler nodded quickly. "Yes, yes please", he sighed.

~~

Whoooop that's it! the tenth and last one-shot of this book! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE-SHOT AND OF COURSE THIS BOOK! Please let me know what you think of it and I can't wait to see you all in my next book 10 Ways to Hug! Love you guys! <3