This caught his attention.

"As old as me? Just what do you mean by that," He shoved his phone in his pant's pocket and fastened his watch on his wrist while talking.

I shrugged, rolling my eyes. "I expect a 30 year old to be smart enough to know the person he's marrying. But maybe your aging explains the rush into marriage,"

He deadpanned. "I'm 24,"

"Really? You look 30," I spoke nonchalantly while fixing my dress and hair, pretending to not notice his glare at me.

I walked past him with a smirk and paused at his side.

"Maybe if you smile a little more and frown a little less, you might look a bit younger," I spoke innocently and as unexpected as it was, his scowl vanished.

He turned his head sideways to glance at me, a little spark from last night alive in his eyes once more and it was enough to remind me of his closeness yesterday, which caused tingles to run down my body.

"How many years younger?"

"Maybe six.......months," I shrugged and his lips lifted up into a smirk. My eyes travelled down to his lips but I immediately looked up into his eyes. The glow inside them showed that he noticed that and I blinked, taking a step away from him and looked ahead.

"I gotta go," I spoke.

He nodded and picked up his ipad from the table. Walking ahead of me, I debated if he was thinking about dropping me but I shook the idea away.

He called the elevator and waited patiently.

"I'll be texting you an address. Be there by 5 p.m."

Confused, I followed him inside the elevator and once the doors closed, I asked. "Where?"

"To try on your wedding dress,"

My jaw dropped. "Wedding dress?" I whispered and he raised a brow at me.

"Yeah. Unless you wanna get married in denims,"

I blinked at him.

"When are we getting married?"

"This weekend,"

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and my jaw hit the floor. "This weekend?"

"Yeah," He turned to me. "You got a problem with that?"

"Ofcourse I got a problem with that. It's too early. We have to shift it further for a few weeks,"

He thought about it. "Alright," He nodded and I sighed in relief. Atleast, he's a bit understanding.

"But can Price Industries wait that long for their big investment?" He asked.

I blinked at him. "What?"

"You didn't think I was handing the money over before marriage, did you?"

The elevators opened and he stepped outside, while I stood there watching his back in pure shock.

No! This is not how I planned it. My plan was to take the money and then probably ask for an alternative way other than marriage but this is.....just not fair.

Ofcourse! Alec Sinclair is no fool.

Well, fuck!

What am I gonna do? There's no way I'm getting married to him.

I stepped out of the elevator and followed behind him.

"Alec. Please don't do this. You know it's too early. No one's gonna believe it. My dad just found out I'm engaged a day ago and now you want me to tell him I'm getting married in 4 days? Hell, you are Alec Sinclair. The Alec Sinclair. It's gonna be all over media. The media is going to think it's a hoax or-"