JUMPING TIMELINES

•- [Y/n]'s Perspective -•

"why... kid?"

My eyes shot open, panting heavily, tears soaked in my eyes. I stood up... I was at a couch. I looked around and saw I was at the skeleton's house. I looked at my body. I was wearing the same outfit. I stood up from the couch and looked around.

"(n/n)? why are you still awake?" Sans asked looking down to me from the railing upstairs. "S-Sans!" I shrieked and took a step back surprised to see him. "yeah?" He tilted his head.

"Why am I here?" Sans gave me a odd look. "you were too broke to pay for a night at the inn so you asked us to stay for the night. don't you remember?" He said lazily closing his eyes. I looked around me and tried calculating everything on what happened. Reset, Child, Soul, Play, Knife, Smile... That's all I could think of...

"hey, [y/n] why are you crying?" Sans panicked. He ran down the stairs and wiped of the tears from my eyes with his boney hand. My face turned red and Sans just chuckled.

"[n/n]. i thought you would be used by my touch by now. but... i'm not gonna lie i like seeing you get flustered and all." He chuckled making my flustered face, hotter. His words repeated in my head as I internally panicked. Until silence took over my head and I was confused.

Sans never act this way to me.

"S-sans..."

"yeah?"

"Are you ok?" He stared at me for a moment before laughing so hard tears appeared in his eyesockets. And weirdly in the dark room his tears illuminated a blue light. He stared in my eyes.

"of course i am especially if i'm around you. why wouldn't i be?" My mind is empty.

'What is happening?'

Sans shrugged and gave me a hug. He pulled away and his face was painted with blue, before kissing me in my lips. I froze and my mind broke. I'm confused, I don't know what to do... But I like it. Sans pulled away and his smile was so genuine and wide, it's unbelievable his skull isn't cracked yet.

"geez [y/n]. your so red that you put tomatoes to shame! come on let's go grab a drink, i think there are some sodas in the fridge." Sans nudged my shoulders, his chuckle surrounded us. He stood up from the couch and ruffled my hair. I looked at him and laughed a little.

"S-sure!" I said looking away from him. He shrugged and walked towards the kitchen and I had to stare at the floor, beads of sweat dripped down from my face.

'Is it weird that I actually like this Sans, I mean I like sans but him kissing me first?! are you kidding me?! if this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up.'

I shaked my thoughts away. Something is wrong and I need to figure it out. This is not my Sans, at least what I'm used to. I shifted uncomfortably and noticed something metal on the couch. I fished it out and got a watch. Those vintage looking clock but instead it was pinkish color with rose decorated on it. And a note clipped on it.I opened it to read it.

•-V-•

.-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- . / - --- / -- -.-- / --. .- -- . .-.-.- / . .- -.-. .... / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / .. ... / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - / .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .... .- ...- . / .- / -.-. .... .- -. -.-. . / - --- / . ... -.-. .- .--. . .-.-.- / ..- -. .-.. . ... ... / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .- -. - / - --- / ... - .- -.-- --..-- / -... . / -- -.-- / --. ..- . ... - .-.-.-

•-V-•

Freaking morse code... I folded the note, I glanched over to it and it says...

[May 31, XXXX; 12:38 A.M; Love].

I raised an eyebrow. Isn't clocks says time only? I put the note in the clock and looked around me. Everything was the same. Nothing changed. I stood up from the couch and walked over Sans who has 1 soda and a ketchup in his hand. He offered me the soda, after taking it he opened his ketchup and started drinking. He noticed my intense thinking look and laughed snapping me out.

"you know what. i have always wanted to take you somewhere, maybe it can clear your mind? when i go there i usually forget all of my problems." He suggested putting his ketchup on the counter. I pursed my lips and nodded. "Alright, let's go!" I smiled.

•- End -•

Dianne is filled with... G U I L T

Dianne: Sorry I haven't updated... heh... uh... well... i hope you liked it...? i wanted something new from all of those Sans X Reader so... ye. plz like it.

4 days left until Dianne's summer ends and it's school again... pls comfort me i don't want summer to end.

Oh yeah! Also I recommend to decode the morse code. it's kinda important lolololol XD BOI~!