Chapter 8: Stop Sign!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"I'LL BE AT MY HOUSE FOR OUR DATE HUMAN!" Papyrus said as I breath for air and trying to smile at him at the same time. He ran off and somehow he walked through water like nobody's business. My jaw slightly dropped but I dusted my jeans from the snow and started to walked back for the date.

~meanwhile (/°∆°)/~

"bro, who you waiting here?" Sans asked, smiling with his lazy grin plastered all over his face.

Papyrus looked bothered at something and told Sans about his date with (Y/n). Sans nodded at Papyrus, yet inside him. His SOUL says something else? Oh well maybe he just cared for her, after what (y/n) told Sans about her sibling. He couldn't help but fell a little pity for her, even though (Y/n) doesn't need pity. JUSTICE is one what she needs.

"so your just gonna wait for her to come?"

"OH YES BROTHER! I THINK THAT'S HER!" Papyrus screamed as a silhouette of a young lady walking from the distance. Her clothes stained a little with blood but was covered with Papyrus' scarf.

Sans immediately left when (Y/n) came. He saw Papyrus and her talk and went inside. He was gonna teleport back to his room but his jacket was being tugged. He looked down and saw Frisk smiling wide and seem to be wiggling her eyebrow.

"sup, kiddo." He said.

|*Someone is jelly.|

Frisk called as they take a piece of sandwich and lend it to him.

|*Can I have some? |

Sans rolled his eyes and Frisk giggled. Then Frisk started dragging Sans towards his house and lean there ear to Papyrus' door.

'woops... missed the time i was gonna play trombone. oh well...'

Sans thought as he shrug and listened.

•~At the other door :3~•

"

I'M SORRY (Y/N)... I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU THE WAY YOU LIKE ME..." He said, sweat can be seen in his skull.

"I MEAN I TRIED, BUT--" He continued but he cut him off.

She hugged the little cinnamon roll and gave a little kiss on his cheekbones. He started showing a tiny shade of orange out of embarrassment. (Y/n) giggled a little making the orange much darker.

"BUT FEAR NOT HUMAN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAVE NOT YET FAILED YOU FOR I HAVE A SECOND GREATEST PERSON THAT MIGHT LIKE YOU TOO!" He screamed. Pointing up the ceiling with pride.

Sans' none existence heart just skipped a beat somehow. He was confused why was he acting this way? Ever since yesterday, he saw (Y/n) a different way. Is he actually has a crush on her? The last time he had a crush on when he was a little.

"HE IS--" Again sadly Papyrus was cut off until they heard a screaming voice from the outside.

|*SANS HAS A CRUSH ON (Y/N)!!!|

The door just suddenly burst open showing a little child kicking the door and showing Sans showing dark blue in his cheekbones. Everyone of us was silent for a few minutes but as (Y/n) was about to say something, Sans took out a blue stop sign out of nowhere and gave it to her hand. He took the child's hand and started dragging them somewhere.

"What?" She finally talked. Papyrus shrugged.

--end--

Author: Just a random chappie :3