Chapter 6: Just My Imagination

---

"What is happening?" She asked herself as she tremble in fear on what she just witnessed.

This went on for a short time until a giggle echoed in the dark cold room. Her pupils shrunk, her head turned to the corner and saw a silhouette sitting in the corner looking at her with those crimson eyes. She was about to scream but they were too quick. They teleported to her and covered her mouth immediately.

"Shhh...." They shushed.

Her tremble got worst. And they just smiled, widely.

"Someone is listening... Keep quiet." They whispered.

On fear on what they would do to her, She nodded. They smiled and looked at her. Revealing a little child wearing a green striped with yellow sweater.

"Greetings." They waved.

She just listened.

"I am Chara."

"Your new friend =)"

---

Sans' P.O.V

"hey, (y/n) you have been awfully quiet is something wrong?" I asked.

"Hm? Nope I'm fine." She answered as she continue to stare at the view.

I shrugged and joined in as well.

"Sans. Why did you brought me here." She asked.

"i need to ask you..." I trailed off.

When I looked at her it wasn't really (y/n). It was Chara instead looking at the sky, smiling wide and with a knife. They looked at me and they smiled even wider.

"Hey Sans =) Wanna play again?" They asked tilting their head.

I moved away from them, I blinked but when I open my eye sockets it was (Y/n) again. Looking at me worried.

"Sans? What's wrong? Are you OK?" She asked as she help me get to my feet.

"i-i'm fine." I replied.

"Are you sure? You look startled." She said.

"yeah i'm sure. i thought i saw someone." I said.

"Well I better go back, I have to ready to go back home." She said walking back.

"wait, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"I'm going back to the surface, my family maybe worried." She said but I swear her voice got raspy when she mentioned her family.

"but in order to do that you have to kill the king or he'll take yours." I asked taking her hand and turning her to  look at me.

"I know that." She replied giving me a smile.

"Trust me I have a plan." She said as she started to walk away again.

I have to know if she has the ability to RESET. If she does that means she can go back and kill us. But the real question is. Why is Chara with (Y/n)... Or it was just my imagination. Doesn't matter I have to get rid of Chara if she does exists in this new timeline.

--end--

Author: Sans is really a deep thinker, huh? Welp! I better go study.