SECRETS 비밀 P.1

Mulai dari awal

It didn't took me long to get all my stuff out.

"Well thanks for all this years. I hope you'll be happy" I smiled forcefully

I was about to go when Jong Dae hold my wrist.

"I'll just ask you this one last time. Do you love me?" He was trembling

"I did long time ago but we have different point of views. I really want you to be happy Jong Dae" I wanted to hug him but I shook his hand away.

After putting all my stuff in the car, I was preparing to start up when I saw a photo of the two of us.

I burst in tears. I don't know how long I stayed there but it felt like ages.

I thought you'll run after me and beg me to stay but I was the one who should've  fought.

#301: Baekhyun's Pov

Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.

Chanyeol and have been dating for two weeks but somehow it felt way longer. We act like always just that now we are a couple.

Just holding hands makes me so happy, I may sound cheesy but when he holds me I feel like I can face the world along with him.

Sometimes he tries to sneak a peck while we are working but I push him embarrassed.

I was on my way to work walking happily but alone, Chanyeol said he had to deliver newspapers.

He still had many part time jobs to support the school. I wanted to do something for him and for Mrs Park too.

I was thinking of taking out the trash and clean up a little

I was about to open the office when I heard someone screaming

"Stop" I heard

I pushed the door and saw Mrs Park on the ground and my aunt trying to protect her. A strange man was about to hit them.

I rushed and did a jiujitsu hold, the man fell down.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? Bastard" I growled angrily

"Baekhyun please stop" both begged.

Before I could do something he punched me. I was bleeding and he run away.

"Are you ok honey?" my aunt asked scared

"Who was that?" I whipped the blood.

"Are you ok sweetie?" Mrs Park help me to get up

"Aunt what are you doing here? Do you two know each other?" I asked

"You see....we are childjood friends" my aunt smiled forcefully

"That's why you didn't give me any information about the school when I asked you. Great now you two explain yourselves. Who was that and what's going on? I'm not going anywhere until you two speak" I demanded.

I don't know why but I felt so weak I wanted to protect them, protect Chanyeol.

"Baek, my husband and I were childhood friends. We got married and the doctor said I couldn't have kids. So my husband and I adopted Chanyeol, we wanted to raise him. At the same time we took him in, we opened this kindergarten but this building had many problems and we couldn't afford it. So he got a loan. My husband got sick around the time  that Chanyeol was a teenager. He died when Chanyeol got in Highschool. Then the loan passed to me. I couldn't face it and through the years it  increased and now their leader wants us to pay or he will destroy our school. He suddenly wanted this land and around three years ago his men start visiting us, scaring the kids and teachers. Only Chanyeol and I remain here. Chanyeol gave up on college, studies, he tried so hard to pay the debt but it's never enough. Before you came one of the leaders men came and warned us. We only have one more week or we'll regret it" The principal cried.