"RELATIONSHIPS 관계"

#101: Suho's Pov

Kim Junmyeon, korean, 24, taken (madly in love).

It's been almost 4 years since my grandpa died, he had plenty apartments in the city. He gave me one in the outskirts of Seoul it's a nice and quiet neighborhood.

Is a new building with 5 floors (only 3 are habitable) and 2 apartment for each floor. It has an elevator and a parking lot. Is near the supermarket and the transportation is really great too.

I know all the tenants that life here. Recently a new pair rent an apartment so I don't know them well. The rest were people from highschool and from the interviews.

I work on a small company that I found myself, we work with big entertainment companies.

I live with my partner, it's the most important person in my life.

Zhang Yixing, chinese,24, my boyfriend. We've known each other since college and we start dating 6 years ago.

He works as a dancing teacher in an academy.

His family knows about our relationship and they are very happy for us. But the truth is only them and our close friends know about us.

It's really complicated our relationship since I'm the one that doesn't want anyone to know about this.

It hurts me to see him sad.
He wants to tell everyone who are important for us. But I'm afraid that my family won't accepted.

That's why I want to protect him, but he doesn't understand that. I know it's unfair for him but what else can I do?

*******

I woke up before my alarm even rang, I look at the time, 6:30 a.m. I decided to wait a little to take a shower. I look at my side, Yixing was deep sleeping, he has a peaceful face and he made some light snores.

He is so beautiful , he moved a little, I froze for a moment, but then he continue to sleep.

I loved watching him sleeping, even though it would be creepy for some people. He came closer to me and snuggled on my chest.

"Hum...Is my lovely stalker done watching me?" He asked in a low and husky voice.

"I was just admiring a sleepy beauty" I pout.

He smiled but still didn't opened his eyes. He hugged me tightly.

"Good morning babe" I kissed his hair.

"Good morning sweets, you know in fairytales they say sleepy beauty wakes up with a kiss" he pouted.

"Oh. Yeah, but I just kissed you, why are not you wake up?" I teased him.

"You should've kissed me properly" he kept complaining.

"I kissed you properly " I smiled innocently

He bite my ear and came closer to me.

"But I want you to kiss my lips. I can't wake up if you don't do it" he whispered.

It took a few seconds to meet his soft lips, it started with a tender kiss but I guess he wanted more.

After a little makeout I step away.

"I need to take a shower babe, would you join me?" I asked.

"Sorry sweets as much as I wanted it, today is Monday and you and I work today. Go take a shower while I'm doing our breakfast" he peck my cheek and jump off the bed.