RAIN 비 P.1

#304: Tao's Pov

Sometimes I wonder why do I love Kris? And then again I can't get an answer that satisfies me. He is a selfish, narcissist and a jerk but even though I know that, I still like him.

I was enjoying my coffee when I got a call from my manager.

"Tao I'll give you 10 minutes to get ready. You have a photoshoot today, Kris will be there too so hurry up you know he hates waiting" Mr Choi said

Every time I get a photoshoot I have to do it with someone. When will I be recognized? I want to be somebody too in this industry

We arrived at the set, we were at the entrance of a park, there were the director and the rest of the staff ready to shoot. We were shooting for Gucci.

"Hey Panda you got right in time. I was about to kick your ass. OK let's do this" he grabbed my hand and guided me to our dressing room.

"I can go by myself" I shook his hand

He looked at me for a second and ruffled his hair. He then went ahead of me.

Was he mad?

We were now posing for Gucci's fragrance. It had to show 'sexy' again, I really hate this director.

"Ok Kris and Tao, now we will shoot the rain" they started it with a water machine.

Kris was holding my waist while I was caressing his face. It was really awkward, for some reason Kris hyung's gaze looked weird.

Did something happened to him?

"Ok kids we can go now. Let's go all have dinner the director is paying for it, so come on" the assistant said

The staff members were cheering and clapping excited, I didn't feel like it, I just wanted to go home but then again destiny made Kris hyung and I go together.

We went to eat Korean barbecues, everyone was chatting happily, I was talking with some of the staff members when I felt someone touching my leg.

Kris hyung was drinking quietly and smiled innocently.

"Stop it" I whispered

"You are not funny" he grumbled

You are just trying to mess up with me.

We took the subway back home but it was pretty crowded so we had little space, Kris hyung was in front of me, I could feel his gaze on me and it was uncomfortable, So I decided to look around but then someone groped me. I shrugged it off but then it happened again, a man behind me was molesting me.

I was scared why was he doing that to me.

Please someone make him stop

"Ajjussi what do you think you're doing?" Kris hyung pussed him out of the train

"Hyung" I went after them

"I don't know what are you talking about" The man looked nervous

"You know damn right what I'm talking about, you're a pervert. You were molesting him" Kris hyung growled

"He is just a guy besides it's not a big deal" the man laughed