"I didn't sneak in. I got invited." She tilts her head.

   "I know. How did you do this? Colby sees you and he risks the chance of inviting a psycho fan into his house? What are you up to?" I'm confused. What does she want from me? What's her problem?

   "I'm up to nothing. And I'm not a psycho fan or anything like that." She scans me.

   "Hey, you met Shea." Colby comes over and stands next to Shea, smiling at me.

   "Not exactly, but I need to go. Just wanted to say hi. Bye Colby." Shae gives him a kiss on the cheek, then looks to me. "Bye Elli." Like a model she walks away and out of the house. That was awkward.

   "She maybe seems a bit like 'I'm the best.', but Shae is a really nice person if you get to know her." Colby says smiling. I smile too.

   "Probably." For a short moment it's silent in the house. "Erm, yea. I'll go change. Oh, can I take a shower?" I ask.

   "Of course. No problem." I smile and go back upstairs.

-

It's afternoon as I enter the house with a bag of groceries in my hand. Elton asked if someone would help him and I volunteered. So he is carrying two bags and I carry the third. I hold the door open for Elton.

  "Thanks." he says and goes to the kitchen. I follow him.

   "Uncle Elton! Quick! You have to come!" Corey shouts from the living room. Elton puts the bags down on the counter and leaves the kitchen. I start to unpack and put the stuff in the right cupboards.

-

Just a bit later, I've put all the groceries there where they belong, I go to the living room. I didn't recognize the buzzing noise in the kitchen, but now. I enter the big room confused and stand still as I see what's there.

   "Is this a fricking bouncy castle?" I ask. Elton, Corey, Colby and Sam jump in this children jump house.

   "Yes!" Corey says happy. "Come in!" he claims and waving for me to come in. I smile and jump in the next moment at a bouncy castle for kids. Inside a house.

   "This is so amazing!" I say. "I always wanted to do this as a kid."

 "Get use to it. You're livin' in LA now, where dreams come true." Sam claims. We laugh. It would be amazing, if this was true...

-

Only ten minutes later I leave the bouncy castle again. It's fun, but I have to do something. Something important.

   "Colby?" I ask from outside the rubber castle. The blue eyed boy leans over the wall, that gives in a little under his weight.

   "Yes, Elli?" he says smiling.

   "Is there a room I could be alone for maybe half an hour, an hour?"

 "Yeah, when you go upstairs and to the opposite side than Sams and my room. I think the best is to ask Aaron. His room is the one on the left side."

 "Okay. Thanks." I smile and go to my suitcases to get my laptop before I go upstairs.

-

Thanks to Aaron I found the room and now I'm sitting there, listening to some music while writing lyrics with white letters at a black background on my laptop.

   I jump as someone tapped on my shoulder. A smiling Sam stands in front of me.

   "Why?! My heart is racing!" I complain overdramatic. Sam still smiles and so do I.

   "I said your name a few times. What are you doing?" A bit nervous I look at my laptop.

   "I... write lyrics down. I... need to learn them." He's not buying it, but he's also not asking any questions. Thank god.

   "Okay. I just wanted to ask if I can put you in my vlog. The part you sang together with Katrina. I was just about to upload as I remembered that I wanted to ask you for permission."

 "Yeah, sure. You can do it. I think I should get used to be in vlogs. At least the time I'm staying here?" Sam smiles.

   "Yea, you probably should. Do you have any social media I should put links for in the description?" I think for a moment, if I should give them to him.

   "No. I mean, I have twitter and stuff, but it's not that great of a thing to follow."

 "Maybe. But thanks. I leave you alone. With your lyrics."

 "Thanks." I smile as he leaves, also I kinda feel bad for lying. I just don't know if I'm gonna tell them, that I'm a youtuber too. Maybe they'll think I'm a crazy fan who wants to live with them and wants fame, but I'm not. I saw all of the boys, and girls, for the first time yesterday. And their content isn't that what I normally watch on youtube. And well, I don't want or need fame.