Music Monday/Wednesday

I wake up laying on top of Colby, who is gently stroking my hair. A blanket is over us and it just feels so comfy right now that I don't open my eyes.

   "Honey, you wanna wake her? Get some breakfast?" I hear Alice ask.

   "No, I wanna let her sleep." Colby says quiet, what makes me smile. He is so cute. "Hey." he then says louder and pricks my side so I wince. I make an unhappy sound.

   "Why did you do that?" I ask and turn my head the way my chin is laying on his chest and I can look at him.

   "I felt that your breath didn't go that regular anymore and I saw you smile im the reflexion of the tv, so I figured." I smile at him. "You wanna get breakfast?" he asks. I turn my head back to the side so my cheek lays on his chest.

   "Nah, I don't wanna get up. I wanna stay like this a little longer. As long as I'm not too heavy for you." I say and close my eyes.

   "Actually, you're a little hea-" I open my eyes again and I push myself up a little, arms barely on the couch. Colby looks surprised and wraps his arms around my back to pull me down. He holds me down tight, but at the same time gently. "No! It was a joke. Stay." he says quick and I smile and sigh.

   "Same!" I mumble and close my eyes again. And I really fall back asleep.

"Babe? Hey, wake up." I wake up by Colby gently stroking my side up and down.

   "What? How long did I sleep?" I ask a little confused and turn my head to see him. My chin is again resting on his chest. Colby takes a strand of hair and plays with it, what makes me smile.

   "Two, two and a half hours?" I look at him shocked. He just smiles. "Don't worry. I slept too." I chuckle as he moves only his head up to give me a quick kiss on the lips.

   "Colby, stop making out we have to go." Both, Colby and I jump and fall off the couch. I hear Sam start laughing and as I look at Colby, who's now laying on top of me, I start to laugh too. Colby starts shortly after me.

   "Are you guys okay?" Sam asks still laughing and looking over the couch at us. Colby stands up and helps me to get up too.

   "Yea, we're fine." I answer Sam still giggling. "So where are you guys going?" I ask curious.

   "Back to that abandoned place we went yesterday. Playing with some self made potato guns. You wanna join?" Colby asks, but I shake my head.

   "Nah, thanks. You boys can have fun with your toys without me worrying that someone gets killed by a potato." I say smiling and pat Colbys shoulder.

   "What are you going to do then?" Colby asks further.

   "I'll find something. Probably searching for your secret old pictures and post them online." I wink at him smiling.

   "You could come grocerie shopping with me." Alice claims, entering the living room. I smile at her.

   "Sure, why not?" She smiles too.

   "And after that I can show you baby pictures of Colby." Alice claims smiling and I nod.

   "Mom, please, don't embaress me." I hear Colby complain what makes me chuckle. I put my arms around his neck and look up at him, he looks down at me, smiling.

   "Don't you worry, Cole. No matter what I'll see, it will not change how I feel about you. Not even your naked baby butt." He laughs for a second before he kisses me.

   "Well, I hope so." I smile at him before I let go of him.

   "Now go and shoot around with potatoes." I say amused. Colby salutes and pecks my lips before he turns to Sam.

   "We go?" Sam nods and lifts his hand in a quick goodbye and then both leave.

   "I'm gonna finish drying the dishes, then we can go." I smile at Alice.

   "I can help you. We'll be finished quicker."

It's afternoon as I sit in Colbys room, petting a cat. The cat, well kitten, was in front of the Brock house as Alice and I came back from grocerie shopping. Alice knew the cat. She is from a neighbor and isn't allowed to go outside yet, because she's still too young. Colbys mom called the neighbor, but no one answered so Alice left a message. Now we have to wait if they call back or if they'll get her right away.

   "Hey babe, how was- why is there a cat on your stomach?" I look up and smile at the confused looking Colby.

   "Isn't she cute? She's a kitten from one of you neighbors. This little friend somehow escaped." The last sentence I say in this higher baby voice. Colby sits down next to me and starts to pet the cat too.

   "She is indeed cute. Do you know her name?" I shake my head.

   "No, but I think Luna would suit her. She's black, with only one white moon-like spot on her neck." I explain and point at the white spot. Colby nods.

   "Yea, Luna is a good name." he says and looks at me in the next moment. "Don't fall in love too much tho" I look from him at the cat.

   "I know, I know she's not mine, but she's so cute!" Colby chuckles and ruffles through my hair.

   "You're pretty cute too and I'm glad I can call you mine." he claims smiling, I smile too and blush.

   "Aww. Same for me." I say and then my phone rings. I sit up carefully and frown. "My boss?" I give Colby the kitten before I stand up and answer the phone.

An hour later we walk to the bar with the karaoke stage. My boss called because I have to go back to LA tomorrow. He needs me at the café, but he told me it's fine when I come in two days so I have tomorrow here with Colby.

   "There's one thing I gotta tell you." Colby says and I look up at him curious. He looks down. "You can't choose the song you wanna sing, it's randomly generated so you get a random song." I nod understanding.

   "And if I don't know the song?" I ask him.

   "Then you can tell it the host and you get another one." I frown and look back straight.

   "So if I don't like the song, I could tell him I don't know it?" Colby chuckles.

   "You could, but that wouldn't be fun, would it?" I smile.

   "I guess so." I say and chuckle. I'm pretty positive that it's gonna be fun.