Last Day

Elton wakes us up by shooting something at Corey and telling us, that this is our last day. I groan in annoyance, because I don't wanna leave New Zealand today. I turn around so I lay at my stomach and I hide my face in my pillow.

   "Come on, wake up guys." Elton says again, but I don't react. "Is she still asleep, Colby?" I hear Elton whisper. I still don't move. "Is she ticklish?" Now I move. I roll away from Colby and hold my hands in front of me with wide eyes.

   "No! I'm not!" I say. I mean, I am sometimes ticklish, if you can say this? It's really weird. Sometimes I'm extremly ticklish, but sometimes and luckily most of the time I'm not. I think it kinda depends on the person tickling me?

   Colby and Elton exchange an mischievous look before Colby crawls to me and starts to tickle me. I have to concentrate and bite my tongue that I don't burst out in laughter or that I wince too much.

   After maybe two minutes Colby stops and I sigh relieved.

   "Told ya." I say smiling in triumph and I stick out my tongue to them.

   "Well, get ready guys, we have some places to be today." Elton claims and puts away his camera.

Two hours later we went to eat breakfast and are now back in the RV. Kat, Corey and I are in the back, where Elton and Corey sleep and talk about the most random things. Right now we have the topic diffrences between America and Germany.

   "I don't know how, but the water in Germany feels softer than in LA." I say.

   "How can it feel softer?" Corey asks and I throw my arms up.

   "I don't know, Corey. It just–"

 "No! I'm not doing it." Our attention goes to the front, where Sam, Colby and Elton are. Sam and Colby sit at the table and Elton stands in front of the, filming.

   "You gonna need two people, it's heavy." Elton claims.

   "Why is it heavy?" Sam asks.

   "Because six people use this RV." Now I realize what's going on. The pee tank. It's Sam and Colbys turn to clean it. I'm so happy that Kat and I don't have to do it. It smells so bad.

After a little conversation Sam and Colby agreed and cleaned the pee tank. Kat and I stayed inside the RV, 'cause we know it's gonna smell so bad. Now we are at an ATV and surf and whatever hire station. We already got our helmets, 'cause safety first, kiddos.

   Elton rented three ATVs. Corey and Elton gonna take one, Sam and Kat and Colby and I. I don't have a drivers license so Colby has to drive.

   "Why don't you have a drivers license?" Colby asks as we get on the ATVs.

   "I didn't need one in Germany and in LA neither, so I didn't see the point in getting one." I explain as I sit down behind him. He looks over his shoulder and smiles.

   "Well, we can't change it now, right?" I smile and nod.

   "Right, Mister Brock." He chuckles and shakes his head before he looks straight.

   "Hey you lovebirds!" Elton says loud, his camera is pointed at us. "You ready?" We both nod, but Colby turns around again.

   "Hold thight onto me. I don't want you to fall off." I nod and wrap my arms around Colbys stomach. I grab both of my wrists with each opposite hand and then we start driving.

   Elton gave me a gopro to record a little. I loosen my grip around Colby, 'cause he's not driving that fast.

   "I thought it'd be faster." I say to Colby over the loud engine noises.

   "Yea? Watch out!" He suddenly drives faster and I claw my fingers in Colby, who is laughing.

   "You're such an idiot!" I say, but have to laugh too.

   "Yea, I know." he just says as we continue to follow Elton and Corey. Sam and Kat are behind us.

The first thing we did as we arrive at the beach is driving for Eltons drone. Because we drive not that fast, I strech out my arms and close my eyes. I hear Colby chuckle a little, but I ignore it. As long as he doesn't speed up I'm fine.

   For the first like hour we just drove through the sand and the water and it was pretty fun.

   Then we got the buggy board and the sled. Kat and I decided to watch the boys do the dangerous stuff. We got a speaker and put on some music to sing along while the four boys get hurt.

After everyone of them was on the sled one time and Elton got thrown off of the sled, they come back to us.

   "You wanna do it too?" Corey asks as they stop in front of us. I look to Kat, who is shaking her head.

   "I'm not gonna do this. I don't feel that good." she explains. She told me that she kinda feels sick today and I understand that she won't do it. Now everyone looks at me. I shrug.

   "Why not. As long as Corey is driving." I say smiling.

   "Great!" Colby says as Sam helps me up just to sit down next to Kat where I just sat.

 "Okay, so just holding on to it and try not to let go?" I sum up what the boys just told me.

   "Correct." Elton gives me the rope and he and Colby get on the second ATV.

   "You ready?" Corey asks me. I grab the rope tight and nod. To be frankly, I'm a little nervous, but it's gonna be fine.

   Then Corey starts to drive, the rope gets tense and I get pulled forward.

I needed three starts to get it, because I always let go of the rope. At the end it was so much fun, except that I'm covert in sand. I just go deeper in the water and the sand is gone.

   While I did this Elton got the buggy board. That's not gonna go well.

And I was right. Elton flew off of the buggy board two times and then the engine of the ATV died. Now we are all standing around the broken ATV.

   "We have a flight in like five hours? How do we get it back?" Corey asks while Elton tries to start it.

   "We could toe it to another ATV and pull it back." Katrina says and we all agree.

   "But someone has to sit at the broken one and steer it." Sam adds. "I can do it." he volunteers in the next second. Elton gets his good camera and explains it.

   "Maybe the other two could drive back to the rent station and tell that guy what happened." Colby suggests.

   "Yeah, that's a good idea. Maybe I should go, because I rented them. Colby, do you come with me?" Elton asks and Colby nods.

   "Sure. So Corey, Kat and Elli have to sit on this ATV?" We all nod. Sam gets on the broken ATV, Elton and Colby on the single one and drive off. Corey is gonna drive and Kat and I sit behind him left and right. That's gonna be fun. I have a gopro to film it for Elton.