He wiggled his arms out of my grip and ran away into the furthest part of the park.

''The amount of food and love you spoil me with, Y/N, is hiding my abs and muscles. In fact, I have a lot of strength. I even have 8 packs!'' He lunged at a tree and without wasting more time he started climbing up.

My heart dropped, watching him trying to show his strength. Eyes widening, heart clenching tight, hoping nothing will happen to him. I ran after him, as I reached to the tree, he was already sitting on a branch. I let out a relieved sigh, at least he didn't fall or got injured. Ok, maybe his heart is injured, but that, I can heal him.

''Come down now, C/N!''

''... Nope!'' He pulled out his tongue, crossing his arms over his chest in the process. His eyes drifting off somewhere far.

''Pretty please, with a cherry on top?'' You pouted, trying to show off your cute side.

''N-Noo!'' He stuttered. You grin widely, knowing full well he's on the verge of giving up.

''Y/NNNN, you know how much I can't handle your cuteness, so stop it.''

I gave up, and I approached the trees, hands clutching its trunk, roaming the tree with my feet trying to find a stable spot for them. I cursed silently at him, for making me climb a tree. Each step was leading me further away from the stable ground. It took about 6 minutes before I reached his spot, drenched in sweat.

''I-I can-can do the same as you too...'' I panted heavily, trying to catch my breath stuck in my lungs.

''I-I-I can-can do the-the same as-as you tooooo...'' He mimicked me with a hint of mockery. I chuckled and slapped his arm playfully, holding tightly onto the branch above us. The night was getting colder, the Moon ever so slowly pushing the Sun aside to replace it. He smiled and hugged my body to him.

''I don't like it when you smile at other guys. I feel insecure even if it is a small eye contact. I-I think I'm too overprotective of you...''

''Let's go down, now.'' I flash him a smile as I felt him relax a little bit.

''No,'' He whispered, staring deeply into my eyes, ''let's stay here to star gaze.'' He leaned and pecked my lips in a flash of seconds. My grip on the branch above us loosened by the surprise attack. I felt myself falling onto my back, as I lost balance. A yelped pierced through the night, struggling to stay stable onto this trembling tree. I brace myself, giving up on trying to stay balanced, my hands clutching onto the branch which we were sitting on.

I felt C/N's arms wrap around me, pulling me tight into his embrace. My head landing on his chest. A sigh left his lips.

''I'm bringing you down.''

---

The ride home was silent. No one dared to speak. I waited patiently for him to tell me to buckle my seat belt, something he would always remind me. Nothing. He didn't spare me a glance, his eyes stuck on the road. Even at the traffic lights, he didn't say anything. It felt cold, lonely even.

''What do you want to eat tonight?'' I whispered, scared of his lack of reaction. I watched as he simply shrugged his shoulder, letting one arm control the driving wheel. He glanced out of the window, staring at the night sky. ''Babe...'' I put my hand on his. He jolted back, removing his hand from mine.

''Is this because of the guy?'' I asked quietly, tears brimming my eyelids. Maybe he heard the silent plea in my voice, that's why he turned to look at me. He didn't seem to show any worried expression.

''No...'' C/N sighed, turning back to the road. I was frustrated. I was trying to at least cool down the tension, but he wasn't cooperative. I lost it.
''Then why aren't you talking to me?!''