Chapter 1 - First Meet

"I Love You Arjun. I love you so much but I can't confess my feelings to you. I know that you don't love me and you never felt like that for me. But still I love you and I will love you forever" tears rolling on her cheeks seeing the pictures in her mobile. Her fingers rubbing the image softly on the mobile screen and she wipes her tears and deleted all the pictures she has in her mobile just to wipe of all her memories connected with Arjun.

Her mobile beeps with a What's app message and it is from Arjun. She reads it and ignored it. Immediately she gets a call from Arjun, she couldn't control her emotions and attend the call where she hears her man's manly voice.

"Radhika?" he sounded serious to her.

She replied in a low voice, "Tell me Arjun"

Arjun, "You have to tell me Radhika"

Radhika stammers, "What I need to tell?"

Arjun, "The reason for your ignorance. Why you are not replying for my message even after you read it. Any problem?"

Rads immediately refused, "No No ..No Arjun. No Problem. I was sleeping"

Arjun, "You are hiding something from me Radhika"

Rads closes her eyes tightly of controlling her tears but replied him, "Look Arjun, I can't explain you everything what I am going through. I said I have no problem, then why you are doing all this interrogations? I am not in a mood to answer your questions. Please leave me alone" before she hears something from Arjun, she hanged the call without even knowing the impact of her actions.

All this was watching by her roommate Nivi, feels bad seeing her crying and hiding her tears. She goes to kitchen to prepare food for both them, but gets disturbed by the doorbell. She open the door and gets shocked seeing Arjun standing in front of her with full on angry mode. Before she reacts, he in a very serious tone, "I want to talk to Radhika".

Nivi is friend of Radhika and because of her she got introduced to Arjun and now both Arjun and Nivi became good friends. Arjun always visit their flat and spend time with them before he goes to his home. Nivi try to stop him saying, "Arjun, she is not well. Leave her alone for some time"

Arjun angrily, "Better you don't interefere Nivi. I want to talk to her now itself"

He walks to Radhika's room angrily and slam the door. The door open with a heavy sound which makes Radhika jerk but more than that she gets shock seeing Arjun standing at the doorstep of her room starring her angrily.

Radhika stumble to stand up from her bed, before that Arjun came and pull her to him harshly and hold her hand tightly. Radhika gets hurt by his grip and asking him to leave her, "Arjun, you are hurting me, its paining. Please leave me"

Arjun loosen his grip seeing her tears but did not loose his hold on her and asks, "Then why you are hurting me?"

Rads, "What I did?"

Arjun, "Ask me what you did not do?"

Rads tries to move away from him but he still hold her hand of not leaving her wrist but asks her, "First answer my question and then go anywhere"

Rads, "What you want to Know Arjun?'

Arjun, "The reason for ignoring me"

Rads kept quiet hearing him but still tries to release from his grip. Now Arjun holds her tightly again saying, "You can't go from me without answering my question"

Nivi watching all this shouts at Arjun, "Arjun, don't you see she is getting hurt and doesn't want to say anything. Then why are you keep on asking her"