Polar Opposites Teaser

Steve Rogers was a Straight A junior at Shield Academy. He was never late to class and never missed a single day of school,despite his poor health. His family life wasn't that exciting either. At home it was just him and his mother. On weekends he would help out at the orphanage down the street and would tutor younger kids from the elementary school near Shield Academy.

James 'Bucky' Barnes on the other hand was a senior with no hope at ever seeing graduation. He would often skip class or the whole day if he felt like it. He was known all around the school as a trouble maker and was in detention more than he was in class. His life at home wasn't much better. His dad left after his little sister, Beca, was conceived. His mom works two jobs just to pay bills so Bucky has taken the job of caring for Beca, who is now ten. On weekends, though, he gets to do whatever he so pleases. He spends Saturday getting more tattoos added to his, already full, arm. And Saturday night he goes out, Parties, most likely drinks, and gets home at about three or four in the morning. 

I am proud to announce my return to this book. (Again i'm sorry for the lack of updates school is a bitch.) This is a teaser for a new chapter that I am currently working on and am really exited about. I don't know the age difference between Bucky and Beca so lets just pretend that their 8 years apart.