Tourniquet

WARNING VERY SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were many nights where Bucky would wake up coughing. But never did he feel faint of lose constitutions. At least not until two days ago.

Steve was gone on a mission and wouldn't be back for a couple more things if things went well. Bucky was in the kitchen making himself some lunch. As he waited for his food to heat up he started to cough. He kept coughing and coughing until he collapsed onto the kitchen floor. He didn't know how long he was out for but he knew where he was when he woke up.

"Oh! You're up."

"Bruce? How did I get here?"

"JARVIS alerted me that you had collapsed."

"Oh."

"Have you been felling okay lately?"

"No. not really. Why?"

"While you were out I had JARVIS scan you." Bruce paused. "You have Tuberculosis."

Bucky tried to say something but he just kept opening and closing his mouth.

"Steve called said he would be back by midnight tonight." Bucky looked towards the ground.

"You need to tell him." Bucky nodded.

Later that night when Steve walked through the doors to his and Bucky's floor at Stark towers he found Bucky fast asleep on the couch. His chest rising slowly and he slept. Stave gently picked him up and took him to there bed room. After laying him down Steve silently striped down to his underwear and climbed into bed. Bucky snuggled into Steve. The next morning when Bucky woke up he started to cough. So in to try to muffle it he put his face in the pillow. When he pulled back there was a lot of blood left from where his mouth was.

"Buck you okay?" Steve called

"Yeah I'm okay."

There where many other close calls when Steve would hear Bucky coughing. But after A while Steve stopped asking because it had gotten to be a normal thing that would happen.

"Morning." Steve said as Bucky walked into the kitchen.

"Mornin." he replied.

"Want some eggs and bacon?"

"Is that even a question, yes i want some."

~Time Skip~

It's been two months and Bucky isn't getting any better. There have been a few close calls but nothing too serious. Steve was out as on a mission and Bucky was in Bruce's "lab" getting a check up. 

"Well I don't have any good news for you." Bruce paused.

"You only have about one week to live." Bucky's eyes widened.

"What!"

"I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do."

Bruce helped Bucky up to his and Steve's floor and set him on the couch.

"Is there anything you need before I leave?" Bruce asked.

"There is one thing." Bucky said.

"Bucky!" Steve rushed to his lifeless form. He had just gotten home from a mission and found Bucky dead on their bed.

"Bucky! Bucky please baby wake up." He shook Bucky in an attempt to wake him< but nothing worked.

"Steve." Steve turned around to find Bruce standing in the doorway.

"He made this for you while you were on the mission." Bruce handed Steve a CD. With it was a picture of the two of them in France.

Steve walked over to the TV and put it in.

~IN THE VIDEO~

"Steve...... I'm sorry. I'm Sorry I didn't tell you this in person, Deep Breath, I have Tuberculosis, and I only had one week to live. 'Sighs' I-I'm so sorry *tears stream down face* I wished *sniffle* I wishes I had more time.......more time to be with you *sniffle* I want, more time, just one more day ......... to be with you and not have to worry about dying. I want you to be strong for me, okay. I know I won't be around anymore.......... but I'll always be in your heart right. *looks down and wipes tears away* I always said I would be with you till the end of the line, and ....... and I guess this is it. I Love You Steve.

~Out Of Video~

Steve was hurt. Not because Bucky never told him, but because he had lost him again. Only this time he was truly gone and nothing could bring him back.

~I would like to thank my good friend Kaydee for writing the video bit of this chapter.

As always please request and comment i read all my comments

Mythgirl~