Request and authors note

Neko Au as requested by @SargentBarnes

"S-Steve," Bucky sobbed, holding tail.

Steve came walking in, but rushed over to Buck when he saw tears streaming down his cheeks.

"what happened? Why are you crying?"

"I-I was cutting food f-for dinner a-and i forgot about my ta-tail, a-and I cut my tail," Bucky held up his tail showing where it got cut. It wasn't a major cut but blood was still slowly oozing out.

"Aw kitten, it'll be okay," Steve paused wiping the tears from Bucky's eyes. "Don't cry, okay?"

Bucky nodded, sniffling. 

"Let's go tend to that wound," Steve cooed.

He guided Bucky into the bathroom and had him sit on the counter. Steve grabbed Bucky's tail gently, which  twitched in response, and put it under the faucet as he started the water. Bucky hissed and tried to move away.

Steve steadied him, "It's okay, I know you hate the water but we need to clean it."

Bucky, who had grabbed his tail, reluctantly let it go, pouting like an innocent child.

"Baby we need to clean this wound or it'll get infected."

"I don't like the water," Bucky pouted "Is there another way we can clean it?"

]There is but your tail will still get wet."

Bucky huffed, "Fine ... Just , hurry up."

Steve nodded and proceeded to clean the wound before putting a band-aid around it.

"There," Steve said giving Bucky's tail a little peck. "All better."

         ***                                  ***                          ***                         ***                      ***                       ***

Later that night Steve and Bucky were watching a movie. Steve was laying on the couch while Bucky lay peacefully on Steve's chest, softly purring as Steve stroked his hair.

"I love you," Bucky said as he drifted off to sleep.

"I love you to," Steve replied smiling

So I started a YouTube channel! If you want to go check it out my username still MythGirl02 .

*