Part 19

*Ariana's POV*

~Two weeks Later~

It's been two weeks since the incident with Seth. The whole roster heard about it, and Seth was put under custody and was suspended from WWE for 60 days. I was glad he was gone for now, but I felt guilty. I don't know why, but I do. Anyway, I'm at Raw with Dean and Roman. Enzo had to go to his sister's wedding. I was asked to go, but I have to be at Raw and Smackdown so I couldn't.

Dean and Roman and I have a match against The Miz and Kevin Owens and Carmella. Of course, I get Carmella. But after everything that happened the last two weeks, beating her ass was one thing I was totally happy with. After the bell rung, Roman was fighting Kevin. Dean was next to me pacing back and forth, talking to himself, causing me to laugh. He looked at me lovingly and grabbed my hand. I looked at our conjoined hands and smiled back at him.

He whispered, " I haven't seen you smile in weeks."

I smiled even wider causing him to squeeze my hand tighter. We both were brought back to the match when Roman slapped Kevin in defense to get to us. I let go of Dean's hand and reached my hand out. Dean did the same, but I was eager to get my hands on Carmella. A few seconds later, Roman tagged me in. The whole WWE universe knows what had happened between me and Carmella, so everyone was going insane. I skipped in the ring, while Carmella slowly came in. She looked at me as if I was the predator, and she was the prey. It made me feel unstoppable. But, as soon as I ran torwards her, she tagged Miz in. I didn't move and just gave her a evil grin, showing her I'll get her later. Before I can see her reaction, I tagged Dean in. I went to stand next to Roman. Dean immediately tackled Miz and started punching him like you would a punching bag, but I felt no sympathy for Miz. Almost wanting Dean to bash his face in. Wait what?! Why was I all of a sudden wanting more violence? I quickly shook the thought out of my head when I felt barbie's eyes on me. I look at Carmella, seeing she was looking at me like I was a murderer. I gave her a blank face, then pointed to her. I mouthed, your next. I can tell I got under her skin, because she jumped off the side of the ring and went to leave the match. I jumped off and ran behind her. I jumped on her back, causing us to fall. We brought all the attention to us. She turned on her back, then I climbed on top of her and punched her. I punched her so hard, that her lip was a bloody river in under three seconds. Kevin grabbed my arm to stop me, I got up and slapped him with everything in me. He stumbled back and Roman came to us and punched Kevin. I let Roman do his job, and looked at Dean. He picked Miz up, did his finisher move, Dirty Deeds. One, Two, Three! Everyone was cheering. We won, but I didn't feel finished. Miz and Kevin were crawling to the exit, with Maryse following behind, while Carmella was still in the same spot I left her at. I growled and grabbed her by her hair. I let my anger from all these years of abuse, consume me. My anger took over and slammed her into the barricade. She yelled out in pain as I smiled. I saw Dean and Roman look at me with confusion from the corner of my eyes. I grabbed her, and threw her into the barricade again. Referees tried separating us, but I slapped or push each one that tried to stop me from giving Carmella what she deserved. I grabbed her fake ass hair and dragged her to the announce table. Dean and Roman looked skeptical to stop me. I grabbed her and stood on top of the barricade over the announce table. I pushed her hard without hesitation, hearing her crash the announce table under her. I was so full of rage I didn't hear the crowd chanting, this is awesome! I looked over at Dean and Roman, and they looked at me almost in fear. Seeing that broke my heart. I felt like I was back to normal. Back to Ariana. I don't know what that means.. but it felt like someone else consumed my body. I had no control.

I stepped off the barricade and walked past the paramedics putting Carmella on a stretcher. Dean's eyes moved from my eyes to my hand. I followed his gaze, and saw that both of my hands, were covered in blood. I started shaking uncontrollably. I didn't know what I've just done. I'm guessing Dean sensed it and wrapped me in his arms. I let my bloody hands grip the front of his tank top, and cry. After a minute of embrace, I looked up and saw all eyes on me, in sympathy. I don't deserve sympathy. I could've seriously hurt her. I feel horrible for letting my anger consume me. I was too tired to think about it, so Dean and Roman started walking me to the Gorilla. Dean's arm never left my waist.

When we entered backstage, Roman walked the other way and Dean stayed close. Everyone backstage went silent. I felt uncomfortable and started walking again. I entered my dressing room, with Dean following behind me. As soon as Dean closed the door, I sobbed. Dean cupped his warm hands on my face, rubbing his thumb across my cheek.

Dean asked softly, " You want me to stay with you?"

I leaned into his touch and nodded. I let his arms wrap around me again. I put my head in the crook of his neck and let his scent relax me.

How am I gonna explain why I did that?

Authors note:

HIIII!! What's up?! Long time no see huh? Well, quick update, my mom was pregnant, which I had to help a lot with along with my Twin sister and little brother. Yesterday was me and my twin's birthday, and my mom went into labor. My new little sister was born on my birthday. I now share a birthday with two people, haha.

I will promise to update a lot, now that my sister is here.

Comment and vote ♥️