16

*Ariana's POV**

After my unexpected return to WWE, all the superstars has been congratulating me. Feels good to be back, but then I saw Steph.. she didn't look happy.

"Ari! Why did you go out without telling me!?"

I must've look scared because her face softened, " I was helping Enzo. And I couldn't wait! It felt so good to be back!"

She smiled. She nodded in understanding, " Well, I'm glad you did. Your trending all over social media! After a year of being out of action, you return with no caution.. I LOVE IT! You did great tonight. I'm thinking of letting you be in a match with Enzo tonight. Is that okay?"

I was shocked. I expected to be scolded for not telling her I was returning.
" I would love to! Against who?"

" Against Carmella and Sheamus, for the main event."

I honestly was glad I was going against Carmella. She has been pissing me off for years now with how clingy she was to MY Enzo.. I'll show her tonight.

I nodded to Steph and went to find Enzo, after he left me while I was talking to Steph. I walked around the corner to see him talking to Carmella. I hid behind the corner to hear and see what they were saying. Carmella was TOO close to Enzo. I can tell Enzo was uncomfortable, but he didn't stop her. I think Carmella saw me, because she KISSED ENZO! I was heated! But as soon as she locked her crusty lips on Enzo he pulled away angrily. I smirked at his rejection, but soon walked over. He looked worried how I would react, but I smiled at him and punched Carmella straight in the mouth. Enzo gasped then tried to hold back a laugh, Carmella's lip was bleeding, she charged for me, I was ready, but Enzo yelled, " Carmella STOP!" She obeyed like the dog she is. She said , " We'll finish this in the ring." I smirked at her and walked away. Enzo grabbed my arm and turned me around, I was a little mad at him.. but I saw that she kissed him and he immediately pulled away. I sighed and pulled him aside.

I looked into his beautiful ocean eyes and whispered, " Why were you talking to her? Why DID SHE KISS YOU?!?"

He looked down and said, " She said you were weak and faking saving me from Bray. I told her to take a hike because you could beat her up in a minutes," I smirked, " and I saw her look at you looking, and she kissed me. I immediately pushed her off and said GET YOUR GROSS LIPS OFF ME.. don't worry Princess. Your my one and only. You're the air I breathe, you're the sun to brighten my days. Don't think I would replace you with a blonde hoe. I love you to infinity and beyond."

I was full blown crying. That was beautiful. And that's my boy.. MINE. That sounded less selfish in my head.. I kissed him passionately showing I forgive him. He obviously kissed back. We both walked to the Gorilla, holding hands, ready to fight Carmella and Sheamus.

No one kisses my boyfriend, my love, my life.

We were waiting, until Brie walked up to me. She came to me screaming.

" ARI! ME AND DANIEL ARE GETTING MARRIED!"

I opened my mouth in shock! I knew he was going to have to propose sooner or later. Enzo gave Brie a hug, and I was just staring at his hotness. He looked at her ring, in shock..

Gave me an idea... 😏

Author's Note:
Hey my friends! I'm sorry it took long to update, I'll try to not do that again. I'll start updating every other day. THANKS LOVES! ❤️