18

**Ariana's POV**

After the engagement happened, me and my baby went back to the hotel room to get my ring. IT WAS GORGEOUS! It was a huge rose gold ring and I fell in love with Enzo even more. We got back to the arena, to show everybody. I told Enzo I'm gonna find my girls, while he was gonna find his guys, and we went our separate ways. I couldn't contain my happiness so I began running to find the girls. They were in a room watching the matches. It was Paige, Brie, Nikki, Aj, Sasha, and Naomi. Everybody was sitting down and Paige was standing up, so I ran and jumped on Paige's back causing us to fall.

Everybody snapped their heads at us and Paige laughed.

" Geez girl, almost made me lose a limb."

I began tearing up, not just because I'm a baby, because I was still so happy about the engagement. Everybody must've thought I was crying sad tears because they all crouched down and asked what wrong. I held up my hand with the ring on it, they all stared at the ring and screamed in unison. I began laughing as Brie and Aj grabbed my hand and looked at the ring. Nikki helped me up and gave me the tightest hug I've ever received, but I didn't mind.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?" Sasha yelled, looking at the ring.

" Just about and hour or two ago. I proposed and he accepted, then he told me he was gonna propose soon anyway, and got me this ring."

They all awed in unison.

Paige then said, " Did you tell Dean?"

" Oh crap!! No I didn't. Haha how are you the one always reminding me to find Dean?"

We all laughed and said goodbye as I went for my search for Dean. I was skipping the halls, looking for Dean, then I encountered Roman. He opened his mouth to say something, but before anything came out, I jumped in his arms. Surprisingly, he caught me immediately and started laughing. I jumped off and showed him the ring. He was even more shocked than the girls. He hugged me in congrats.

" Hey, do you know where Dean is?"

" Yeah, I think he's got food with Renee."

I thanked him and ran off to the cafe. When I got there, Dean was just sitting with Renee. I gladly ran up to them from behind and sat on Dean's lap.

Her shot his eyes at me and smiled
" Hey Baby sis, what's up? Haven't seen you for a little bit?"

I responded with giving him a kiss on the cheek. I began kicking my legs like a little girl, and he raised his eyebrow.

" What?"

" Deeeeeeaaaannn.... I got engaged!"

" Wha... YOU GOT ENGAGED?? WHEN? Oh I'm so happy for you Ariana!"

He hugged me tight and I gladly hugged him back.

" I proposed to Enzo and he kinda did the same and gave me the ring! Dean, I don't know how you feel about this, but I'm really happy, I've never been this happy since everything that happened."

He nodded and smiled. " I like Enzo. He's seem like a cool guy, you have my blessing. I'm so happy for you!"

I hugged him and said hi to Renee, forgetting she was there, and went to find Enzo. I walked into a conference room to see Enzo talking with Cass, Kevin, Cesaro, Finn, and Sami. I guess they already knew because Cass gave me a huge hug, and so did Finn and Sami. We all talked and had a drink, and I went to pack to go back to the hotel. When I walked in my dressing room, Seth was there. If you guys don't know, when my brother, Dean, was in the shield with Roman and Seth, I was dating Seth. We were happy, but then he cheated on me with Carmella over a " drunken mistake ". I don't take that as an excuse so I broke up with him, then I met Enzo. That's also the reason I don't like Carmella. Seth was mad about me breaking up with him, so he stabbed Dean and Roman in the back, to join Stephanie and Triple H in The Authority. It was my fault the Shield broke up. I walked in and huffed loudly.

" What the hell do you want now, Seth?"

" I just wanted to see you."

I rolled my eyes. " That's bull, what do you really want?"

" Did you really get engaged to Enzo?"

I knew he was gonna ask that," Yes, Sherlock. I'm happier with him than I was with you. He didn't cheat after two years, you cheated after six months. You lost your chance, he gained his. I've never been in love with someone this much before. Nothing you can do or say can change that."

He stood up walking towards me slowly. I tensed up. He then grabbed my neck and pushed me to the wall with all his force. I cried out in pain. He then forced his lips on mine, causing me to try to wiggle out. He got his lips off me and I spit in his face. He looked at me with rage and punched me in the mouth. I couldn't scream for help.

**Enzo's POV**

I was with the guys, waiting for Ariana to some back so we can go back to the hotel. Then I realized she's taking too long. I went to Dean, thinking she was with him.

" Dean. Where's Ariana?"

Dean looked at me, almost in fear, and said, " I haven't seen her since about an hour ago, when she told me you guys got engaged."

Dean gave me a look to run to her room. Dean and I sprinted to her dressing room. Before we opened the door we can hear banging from the other side of the wall. I opened the door to see Seth hitting Ariana. Dean immediately charged after Seth, beating him up quickly. I was gonna join in, until I saw how much blood was  coming from Ariana's mouth. I ran to her to help her, she was almost knocked out. I felt bad not being here with her, but glad Dean and I got here before Seth could hurt her anymore.

Referees began filling the room to pull Dean away from Seth before he killed him. A couple officials saw Ariana and helped her get to the infirmary. The referees finally pulled Dean away from Seth. Dean was screaming, " Don't you ever touch Ariana again or I'll kill you!" And before I left with the officials and Ariana to go to the infirmary, I heard Seth scream back..

" I will make sure they don't get married if it's the last thing I'll do!"

Authors Note:

HEY! THANKS for reading! F.Y.I I LOVE SETH! This chapter was not charged at him, it just made sense to have him be the bad person.

Love you Seth 😘