4

When I got to my hotel room, all I thought about was Enzo. He wouldn't get off my mind. Just those eyes and his smile made me wanna cuddle up with him. Wait.... I HAD HIS NUMBER! I totally forgot he put his number into my phone. As I was strolling I saw that Enzo put his name down like: Enzo 😙😙. I immediately blushed and texted him:

Hey! I forgot you gave me your number. What's up handsome?

Immediately he responds,

Hola, gorgeous. I'm just in my dressing room thinking about you, I'm getting ready to go to my hotel room.

I blushed. But when I heard dressing room I was confused. Was he a wrestler? I thought he worked backstage or something. I texted him back:

Dressing room? Are you like a superstar or something?

He responds and says,

Yeah. I thought you knew haha. I'm part of a tag team with my bro Big Cass.

I felt so guilty not knowing who he was. So I texted him back..

Enzo, I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Hell, I thought you worked backstage 😂.

After five minutes, I thought I pissed him off. But when I saw my phone flash with his name, I immediately pressed answer.

Hello?

Hey, princess.

Hey, Prince.

He laughed, I was wondering.. If you wanted to hang out sometime.

I would love to! When?

Can you tonight? We don't have a show tomorrow, so we can stay out late if your ok with that?

Of course!

Alright, Mama. I'll pick you up at 9 and well go to a bar or something.

Okay. I'll see you when you get here.

Alright, Hun.

He hung up. Did he just ask me on a freaking date??

I immediately looked at the time and it was 8:20. I jumped up and took a shower. When I got out I threw on a black bra and underwear. I put red skinny jeans and a black blank crop top, with white Jordan's on. I straightened my hair and put half up like Ariana Grande does her's. I put on eyeliner and mascara on, not putting to much. When I look at the time it was already 8:55. I sprayed my favorite perfume, Moonlight Path, and grabbed my phone. I heard a knock on the door and immediately winced. When I opened the door, Enzo had on a white shirt with black jeans and white Jordan's . He looked at me and said," Wow. You look gorgeous." I smiled. He looked at my shoes then his. He says excitingly, " Hey, we have the same Jordan's." I laughed and said," Wasn't a coincidence." He looked at me with a smirk and we walked to his car.

~ 3 Hours Later ~

We began walking to my hotel room. We had a great time. We talked and laughed, and had a few drinks. I open the door and pulled him in. He plopped on my bed, I laughed and sat necessary to him. He sat up and looked at me.

I said very softly, " I like you.. A lot."

He smiles and says back, " I like you more."

I leaned in as he did too, and we locked lips. After five seconds I placed my left hand on his face, and my right hand in his hair. His hand grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him, making me grab his hair tighter. He placed his hand on my leg making me kiss him harder. I didn't want this to end. I fell in love with him deeply. I felt like I can trust him more than anyone. I wanted to tell him about Jake, but not yet. He was too hot to not kiss. As we got more into the kiss, he started leaning back as I crawled on top of him. I placed my hands on his chest, as he placed his on my waist and face. At some point, we rolled over and he was on top. I was under him just wanting to sleep with him. He put his hand inside my shirt holding my waist causing me to moan. He held on tighter.

I didn't want this to end.. Ever.

Authors Note:

This was my favorite chapter. I have more, but I want you to read these first. I want you guys to comment of you want me to update and I'll update a bunch of new chapters. Thanks! ❤️