7

**Ariana's POV**

I had my face in my hands, sobbing. Cass was rubbing my back for comfort. The doctors are checking up on Enzo, we didn't get to see him yet. As me and Cass were in the waiting room, I just decided to tell him about Jake. He wanted to kill him, just as much as Dean and Enzo wanted to. Cass was still sweaty from the match, so he told me to text him when Enzo wakes up. I nod and just bury my face back in my hands.

Fifteen minutes after Cass left, a doctor said I can see him. When I walked in he was still sleeping, so I pulled a chair next to him and grabbed his hand. I couldn't imagine my life without him. Although all he had was a concussion, I didn't want him to leave in general. A few minutes later, he squeezed my hand. I looked at him, and he stared at me with his eyes dim, and said, " I'm okay, princess."

I felt so much better and kissed him. I called Cass as he came too. A few hours later, Enzo was up and talking. Although, he kept getting headaches, I can tell he was okay. I can tell Cass was happy to know that his partner was ok.

The doctors did want him to stay another night, to be sure, Cass had to go to Smackdown, so I told him I would stay.

I couldn't help but stare at Enzo while he was watching T.V. Enzo caught me staring and laughed. I laughed back at him. I did have something bad to tell him.

"Babe?" I stuttered.

"Yeah?"

"I have to tell you something, your not gonna like it."

he turns all his attention on me.

I began to cry, as he started to look serious. "Um.. Jake is out of jail. He apparently was doing good there, so he's on Parole."

Enzo looked at me seeing how scared I was. "Wha - hell no."

I looked at him and said, " He called me over and over. I think he might be looking for me or something."

"I won't let him lay a finger on you. Look, princess, Stephanie said I could have a month off, because of the concussion. You should come. tell her everything thats going on, and well travel to get away from Jake."

I forgot Cass was there, but he nod in agreement with Enzo, about not letting him near me.

I nod in agreement. I'm not gonna have Jake come back into my life and ruin the only man I thought I would never be with.

Author's Note:

Sorry this one was short. I will make the next one great. Promise.