8

**Ariana's POV**

As me and Enzo are getting ready to leave, Cass runs in and says, " Alright, Paige is downstairs waiting to say goodbye."

I nod and give Cass a hug, "Thanks for being there. If we need you, we'll call ASAP. Also thanks for letting Steph know what happened, I know if I told her, I would break."

"No problem, Ari. Just be careful and aware. I don't know what I would do if you or Enzo was hurt."

I nod and give him a kiss on the cheek.

As we all are walking downstairs, and Cass helping Enzo, I see Paige and immediately drop my luggage and run to her. She catches me in her hands.

"When will you be back."

I shrug, " Let's hope soon. I just need to be careful with Jake, walking the streets."

"Well, Cass and I are here if you need help. I'm gonna miss you. See you soon."

"I'll miss you more."

We hug and I feel a pat on my back. I got scared for a second, thinking it would be Jake, but when I turned around, it was Dean.

I haven't seen Dean since I debuted, which was two weeks ago. I immediately started to cry and hug him tightly. He rubbed my head slowly, as he hugged me tighter. I look up and see him already staring at me.

" Where have you been."

" Doing things. You heard about Jake?"

I was silent for a second, " Yeah.. Dean.."

I looked at Paige and she walked to Enzo and Cass.

I continued, " I'm leaving with Enzo. Jake.. Called me saying he was out and he'll find me. I can't be here. I have to go out of the state for a little bit and I'll come back," Dean looked upset, " I will be back. I'm never gonna leave you, after Riley, Mom and dad left, I will always be here for you."

He looked down at me with tears in his eyes and kissed my forehead, as a tear came down.

He says quietly, " Call me everyday. If I don't hear from you, I'll go down there myself. Where are you going, with Enzo, anyway?"

I shrug.

Dean walks to Enzo, I thought Dean was gonna go crazy on him, but he shook his hand.

" Take care of her. I can't loose the last family I have left."

Enzo nodded and looked at me smiling.

I said in excitement," Where are we going?"

Enzo laughs and looks and the ground, " I was thinking, we can go to Paris."

I look at him with my jaw down. Immediately, Enzo, Paige, Cass, and Dean busted out in laughter.

" PARIS! Of course! I always wanted to go!"

He laughs and walks to the car. I say my goodbyes to everyone and look at Dean. I walk to Dean and kiss his cheek following a hug. He hugs back and whispers, " When you get back, we will spend endless time together."

I look at him and kiss his cheek again. I whisper back, " That will be amazing. Tell Roman I said bye."

He nods and kisses my forehead one last time. I go into the car with Enzo, as we wave goodbye to everyone. Enzo hasn't said a word to me. I look at him and said, " Are you mad at me?"

He looks at me in the eyes, and says, " Never. I just.. Don't want this Jake to hurt you." I can see the hurt in his eyes, so I cuddled up next to him and lay my head in his chest.
I said back to Enzo quietly...

" Your my Prince.. and you will be there for me, as much as I'll be there for you."

I can feel him smile, " Yes ma'am, Princess."

Authors note:

I know this chapter didn't have much of Enzo talking in it. It was kinda just a chapter of them saying goodbye.

I will be updating everyday for now on. Thanks for reading ❤️